Fleishman-Hillard was named “2010 International Agency of the Year” by The Holmes Report. The firm won the coveted Gold Award for “Asia Pacific Network of the Year” in the 2004 and 2008 Asia Pacific PR Awards for best demonstrating extraordinary growth, strong interoffice cooperation, public relations innovation and high retention of clients and staff.
Financial Manager (Jakarta)
Our Jakarta Office has an immediate need for a motivated, professional, self-starting Financial Controller to join our team. This position affords an outstanding opportunity to join an award winning global public relations firm that is recognized for its international network and quality of its client work. Based in Jakarta, the financial controller position is responsible for all facets of accounting and finance of Jakarta, covering the following areas:
1. Reporting – prepare and report monthly actual financial results, including income statement, balance sheet and related schedules as well as Intercompany transactions;
2. Budget & Forecasting – preparation of the annual budget and the monthly forecasts;
3. Management Reporting – preparation of monthly management information including company financial performance comparison to budget, profitability by teams and by projects, utilization of staffing, etc.
4. Business Advisor – using the financial information and insights to advise and assist the Managing Director and the senior management team on business development and budget achievement;
5. Working Capital - management of accounts payable, accounts receivable & invoicing, collection, cash flow and reporting of working capital performance
6. Internal Control – quarterly testing and reporting of internal controls of in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements;
7. Audit, Tax & Company Secretarial Matters – liaison with external auditor, tax advisor and company secretary to ensure compliance with relevant legislations
8. Client Contracts – advising the account staff and coordinating with the legal counsel in the headquarters on all client contracts and other legal matters
Requirements for the role include
1. A minimum of 8-10 years combined accounting and finance experience with US GAAP knowledge, Sarbanes Oxley and reporting to a US company experience is desired.
2. The ideal candidate will have an accounting degree and equivalent CPA certification.
3. Experience working in a consulting and/or professional service environment is preferred but not critical. A mix of corporate and consulting experience would be ideal.
4. English is required, as is a proven understanding of the issues surrounding the management of people, finance and the operation of a professional services firm.
5. Superb writing and presentation skills are critical to the success of any senior executive within Fleishman Hillard.
The successful candidate will receive an industry competitive base compensation inclusive of bonus, healthcare benefits, vacation and holiday paid time off, as well as paid sick leave.
Please send your complete cv to :
cc to : Suci.Amir@fleishman.com
Please visit www.Fleishman.com for more information on Fleishman-Hillard.