We currently have an exciting career opportunity as:
Senior Accountant/Auditor (Papua)
Our Company is seeking an energetic and experienced professional. The successful person will be a proven team player, passionate about business and have sound experience in Accountancy & Audit, especially in international company.
Jakarta, willing to travel to West Papua
* Compile and analyse financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
* Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
* Analyse revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
* Resolve accounting discrepancies.
* Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company's automated financial systems.
* Other duties as assigned.
* To be successful in this role you will need:
o A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
o Experience with reconciling balance sheets
o Proven knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, auditing, and cost control principles
o Minimum Five years of accounting/auditing experience in Multinational Company
o Understanding local taxation law, preferably BREVET A & B certification
o Experience with accounting for commission based payroll an advantage
o Experience with managing account receivables systems an advantage
o Strong knowledge of MS Excel and computerized accounting systems
o Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia are also essential
If you have the necessary requirements, experience and a proactive nature please send your comprehensive resume, expected salary and recent photograph to: email@example.com
Come and join West Papua Mining's fast growing Mining Company!
ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE CONTACTED