The first mining area selected was in the north of the concession at the Busang Syncline. Exploration, mine planning and design of processing, stockpiling, and barge loading facilities was undertaken in 1987.
MHUCoal who will do the work area of mining development in several locations in the near future, offers the opportunity for mining professionals to fill positions as:
Monitoring & Waste Management Supervisor
Placed: Gitan Site
• Perform inspections planned or unplanned in critical locations the company and its partners regularly.
• Ensure compliance with RKL / RPL and EIA 2008 implemented in the monthly and annual plan of company environment management.
• Monitor the improvements to make response of the findings of inspections and audits (internal & external) and make sure it is closed and according to the MHU standards and government regulations.
• Provide feedback and advice to contractors and sub-contractors to maintain and improve environmental performance in their work area.
• To Create environmental awareness programs such as acid mine drainage, topsoil, waste / rubbish both of B3 and non B3 to increase their awareness of the relationship between mining operations and environmental performance.
• Supervise and monitor of all crew and make sure the their job done and running smoothly.
• Provide environmental performance reports to Government, Environment Manager and other relevant Manager, weekly , monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
• Lead the joint investigation with the HSE representative of the contractor concerning with environmental accidents in the concession area and in surrounding communities to determine the cause and inform the management if potentially major environmental accidents and resolve completely within the rules that apply.
• Coordinate with relevant departments (CSR, External, Sustainability, Legal, etc.) to prevent and resolve environmental problems in public areas relevant to the mine operational impact of company.
• Internal and external coordination in order to ensure the management and transport of waste in accordance with the standards set by the government.
• Minimal Diploma degree in agricultural engineering, biology
• Having minimum 3-5 years related experience, especially environmental management
• Proficient in Ms Office (word, excel, power point)
• Able to read mine design and geological maps
• Experienced in budgeting, especially the cost of waste management, equipment rental
• Have experience of EIA and Proper criteria
• Able to conduct environment risk assessment
• Familiar and adept at using tools such as GPS or measurement measuring devices Environment (TSS, pH meter, flux meter)
• Good communication, assertive, and good interpersonal skill
• Having good negotiation, presentation and leadership skill, able to work under pressure
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Highly motivated and able to work as a part of a team and individually
If you would like to take the challenge, please send your application with a comprehensive CV, recent photograph and expected salary to our contact bellow (doc/pdf/rar), not later than December 22nd , 2014.
TALENT ACQUISITION AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
PT MULTI HARAPAN UTAMA
(Please put position code in email subject).
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process