Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Accounting Supervisor will have primary day-to-day responsibilities for planning, organizing, implementing and supervise accounting related activities of the company.
1) S1 degree in Accounting / Tax with Brevet A-B certificates,
2) Minimum 6 (six) years Accounting experience,
3) In depth knowledge in corporation, VAT and Withholding Taxes,
4) Good knowledge in general accounting, cost accounting and taxation with the ability to manage the payroll associated control accounts,
5) Ensure Integrity of the General Ledger and associated systems maintenance,
6) Proficiency in all aspects of general ledger maintenance/ reconciliations and have the maturity to deal with a range of enquiries,
7) Ability to work flexible hours to meet deadline,
8) Knowledgeable in computer application such as excel, word, power point, MYOB and ESPT,
9) Fluent in oral & written English,
10) Enthusiastic person with high attention to details,
11) Strong Interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and maintain the Accounting procedures with other departments,
12) Strong problem solving skills with the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decision based on accurate and timely analyses.
To apply for this position, please send your resume with a current colour photograph within 14 days from the date of advertisement to email@example.com by mentioning the above position as your subject. Your cover letter should be handwritten in English. Please describe your current responsibilities in detail and where you are positioned within your current employer s organizational chart. Referees are required.