Through our technology supremacy and our commitment to always produce high quality and consistent Products, PT Boral Pipe and Precast Indonesia has played a vital role in the industrial development in Indonesia. The Company was founded in 1998, after Rocla Industry limited – Australia was bought the assets of a Local Company that produced Concrete Pipes with a Vertical Cast simple technology or called thick wall pipe manufacture technique. Due to our rapid growth we looking for dynamic person to join our team as :
In this role, your main responsibilities and capabilities will include :
* Have good knowledge and experience as Safety Officer.
* Capable to develop HSE Program and determines the effectiveness of individual elements of the program.
* Trusworthy Person and result oriented
* Good leadership and communication skills, good presentation and negotiation skill.
* Persistence and able work under pressure with minimal Supervision
* Ability to work independently with high accuracy and detail oriented.
* Able to coordinate with team & client.
* Able to makes analysis of statistical data inspection, and makes commendations for solution.
* Having Ahli K3 Certificate from Depnakaer.
* Having certificate in Fire Fighting or other relevant to safety is preferable.
* Male with Max. 35 years of age
* Min. D3 (Health and Safety discipline).
* Minimum 3 years working experience in manufacture
* IPK Min.2.8/4
* Have good English capability.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Wonoayu, Sidoarjo
(Jawa Barat - Gunung Putri, Bogor)
* Male with Maximum 35 years old
* Technical Graduate or related field from reputable university
* Minimum 1 years related experiences especially in manufacturer (Precast)
* Proficient in Microsoft Applications, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
* Proactive, Trustworthy and Taft person
* Good analytical, negoitation & problem solving.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Gunung Putri, Bogor.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application letter with code on email subject, complete CV + latest photograph
To email :email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org