OOCL is one of the world's largest shipping and logistics companies with more than 280 offices in 58 countries around the world, providing 78 services covering international trading markets with a fleet of more than 270 ships, including Grand Alliance member line vessels, feeder and OOCL-owned and operated vessels. OOCL has vessels of different classes with capacity varying from 2,500 Twenty-foot equivalent units (TEU) to 8,063 TEU, and ice-class vessels for extreme weather conditions.
The Grand Alliance[clarification needed] was formed in 1998. Its members are Hapag-Lloyd (Germany), MISC Berhad (Malaysia), NYK (Japan) and OOCL (Hong Kong).
Finance & Accounts Accounting/Tax Assistant
* Prepare accounting reports as per corporate standards and reporting systems
* Prepare and review tax reports for timely submission and liaison with local tax office
* Handling necessary accounts reconciliation with vendors, partners and agent
* Cash control and bank reconciliation
* University Graduate; relevant experience in accounting/tax an advantage; overseas graduate preferable
* High integrity and professional in all aspects of accounting practices
* Knowledge of tax regulations and related application/SAP an advantage; computer literate
Excellent verbal and written communication in English is a MUST; additional foreign language ability an advantage.
Please direct your application with detailed resume and recent photograph to: HRAOINL@oocl.com