Warehouse & Transportation Manager
* Manages and leads both finished goods & raw material in term of SAP system and its application in the field
* Manages warehouse’s cost based on the yearly budget.
* Manages transportation with the third party logistics supplier and monitors / reviews its KPI on the monthly basis for performance rating and improvement.
* Ensures adequate EHS standard implementation in all warehouse and transportation such as warehouse operator, forklift operator, truck driver, etc.
* Manages and controls stock turnover (in and out) based on picking list and Delivery Orders (DO) for both distribution and production.
* Prepares a report to Supply Chain Head about stock loss because of damage, stock turnover, or any problem in the warehouse and transport.
* Review and update the latest strategy to maximize routing to customers
* Accountability for 100% stock accuracy between system and actual based on annual stock take.
* Manages and supervises all Warehouse and Transportation activities such as updating data in SAP, coordinating with sales function, controlling overtime cost, and delivering products to customer.
* Manages warehouse and transportation for warehouse, cleaning, responsible for keeping a master key for warehouse, reporting problems or damage.
* Handles liaison for third parties in relation to a delivery of finished goods to another city beside JABODETABEK
* Bachelor degree in preferable in Business Administration or Industrial Engineering
* 5 - 8 years experiences in warehouse and transportation field or other related logistic function.
* Professional in Warehouse and Transportation especially in Chemical Industry, in-depth Knowledge in chemical product and in EHS regulations.
* Able to operate warehouse equipment and transportation.
* Proficient in operating SAP system, understanding numeric statically and fluently in English both oral and written.
* Good analytical thinking and problem solving, good negotiation skill and communication skill.
* Resource Utilization
* Innovative Thinking
* Building team and Relationship
Technical Sales Support Engineer (Advance Materials Division)
* Follow company safety policy, and participate the safety meeting & training in local office.
* Focus on Supporting Construction Adhesive Sales team in SEA (For all current exisitng Product Range)
* Act as a interface/bridge between commerical team and R&T team, Submit the professional test request form for R&T team, Write the test report for the sales and customer.
* Customer visit in SEA:
- Handling customer complaints by site investigation and Plant follow up
- Trouble shoots
- On siteTechnical/Application support/line audit
- Technical enquiries/discussions
- Qualificaiton or field trial on existing product and imported product
* Technical Enquiries in CA business segment via emails, phone calls, etc.
* Provide technical trainings to customer/distributors/Sales
* Act as a SEA technical focal point to the China TSS and R&T
* Attend and support trade show in SEA
* Collect and analyze the competitor’s product information
* bachelor in Construction Materials, Building Service or Civil Engineeringer, preferred if have chemistry background.
* Experienced in product application and technical service activities in in construction materials. Min 3~5 years exp.with min 2 years in construction Industry.
* Knowledge in construction industry and application technology trends, competitors and customers in related business.
* Trouble-shooting skill, problem-solver mind-set.
* Analytical Thinking - Gathers information from key sources in attempting to understand fully the cause of a problem
* Using Resources - Co-ordinates resources and activities effectively
* Customer Focus - Responds promptly and flexibly to external customers
* Communication - work as an interface between Sales and R&T
* and resolve the conflict of within the GSA organization
* Time management - Able to deliver technial support timely, no matter under great pressure
* Ensure the compliance to EHS standard & regulation
* Conduct solid & waste water treatment a refuse area and WWTP as per SOP and comply with government regulation
* Conduct hazardous waste water treatment at evaporation equipment before change into WWTP
* Segregate & clean plastic/paper waste from any chemicals and labeling before dispose to external party
* To operate WWTP & evaporator equipment as per SOP
* Treated waste water from production lab for further treatment at WWTP
* Prepare and report hazardous solid waste that treated at PPLI
* Take a waste water sample for QC lab & BPHLD for monthly testing
* Male, age between 20 – 25 years old.
* Minimum technical high school in any field with 2 years working experiences.
* Proficient in WWTP instalation and maintenance.
* Good analytical thinking and problem solving, good communication skills
* Computer literate.
Chemical Engineer (Textile Effect Division)
* Providing technical & service support for specialty chemical products and materials.
* Plan, organize and manage day-to-day operation, maintenance and admin- related to Chemical Systems.
* Male or Female, minimum age 30 years old.
* MUST have Degree holders in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering with minimum 5 years working experiences.
* Able to design, manage and control chemical process, operate wastewater treatment plant, air pollution control and electrolysis.
* Candidate has certificate in related environmental management, wastewater treatment and air pollution control as advantage.
* Interpersonal skill: able to communicate, coordinate, self-initiative & willing to learn, teamwork.
* Able to conduct laboratory tests and process line evaluations
* Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Able to work independently, project control & management skill, implement & execute the project.
* Fluent in both spoken and written English.
* Candidate has engineering drawing skill/ experience as advantage.
* Computer literate.
Please send your application to : HR_IDN@huntsman.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
If you do not meet any one of these requirements, please do not complete this application