The Group started by making some acquisitions of few plantations, which were located in Riau and South Sumatra in the year 2001. Future expansion includes the acquisition of palm plantations in Sumatra and Kalimantan. The Group is expanding rapidly; therefore we are looking for qualified professional people to join our company at the following position :
Plantation Data Analyst
- Performing day-to-day operation analysis and planning, including budgeting, controlling and costing.
- Analyzing operational plantation data and ensuring data is accurate.
- Comparing operational data to budget.
- Identifying and communicating any problem/issue/operational deferencies arising to head of division.
- Improving the effectiveness and efficiency of plantation operations.
- Collecting and processing data and information for decision making.
- Preparing daily, monthly and yearly budget and plantation reports in timely manner.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry or equivalent.
- Male / Female, max. 28 years old
- GPA min, 3.00 (in scale of 4.00)
- Min. 2 years experience in Plantation
- Required language(s): English.
- Strong analytical thinking.
- Able to work under pressure and self motivated, Willing to learn new things and get along with people easily.
- Energetic, Creative and good communication skills.
- Computer skill.
- Willing to travel to plantation in remote areas.
- 3 Full-Time positions available.
- Performing administrative duties (booking hotels, coordination with the speaker, training materials and events that are conducted by the department of training and development particularly for the Implementation of internal and external training, etc).
- Maintaining and monitoring database-related employee training and development.
- Supporting implementation of curriculum program.
- Experienced as an event organizer.
- Male, min 23 and max 28 years.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Mass Communications, Psychology, Law, Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
PT. GANDASAWIT UTAMA
Ganda Group - Agro Division, Human Resource Department,
Menara BCA, 53th fl, Suite 5302
Jl. M.H. Thamrin No. 1, Jakarta 10310, Indonesia
or email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensure to put your job title and area preference in subject of your email