APL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singapore-based Neptune Orient Lines, a global transportation and Logistics Company engaged in shipping and related businesses. With more than 150 years’ experience, APL has the knowledge and the expertise to help you negotiate the increasingly complex and ever-changing global marketplace.
We would like to invite qualified people to join our exciting work force, as follows:
COUNTRY FINANCE CONTROLLER (Code: CFC) Based Jakarta HQ office
* Ensure implementation of management policies on financial and accounting matters; and to save-guard company interests.
* Ensure co-ordination and continuous financial and accounting responsibility of Business Unit Accountants in carrying out their operational duties for its offices throughout Indonesia namely Jakarta, Surabaya, Semarang, Medan, Bandung, Panjang and Palembang.
* Ensure financial control over operational activities so that companies are not adversely affected by unforeseen cash flow disruptions.
* Responsible for authorization of payments regardless of amount so as to ensure funds are not used for inappropriate purposes; and to highlight to management if there should be cases of occurrences or doubt. Aim for cost savings in all expense areas.
* Ensure application of internal control procedures for proper financial and accounting operations and book keeping so as to prevent manipulation of company assets.
* Ensure co-ordination and submission of Business Units financial reports to both local and NOL group management.
* Ensure/assist in submission of company taxation. Aim for cost savings in management of taxation matters.
* To be accountable for the development and training of staff within the Finance department to ensure that all staff are competent to perform the duties to which they are assigned, and are equipped and motivated to take advantage of opportunities that the company may have to offer in the future
* Master Degree in Finance (S2 – Finance), Sarjana Degree (S1-Accounting), Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
* 3-5 years in the same role in Finance
* Strong leadership and analytical thinking, strong communication skill, strong negotiation skill, excellent interpersonal skill, proactive and initiative person, committed to the job
* Excellent English (oral and written) and Computer literate
If you’re interested with the above challenges, kindly forward your detailed CV mentioning the right code, not later than December 23rd 2010 to:
PT APL Indonesia
Jl. Tanah Abang IV No. 23-25 Jakarta –10160
Attention: HR – Recruitment
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org