Resindo works closely with some of the region’s leading process design houses for minerals process plant and related infrastructure development for coal, nickel, gold and other minerals, coal preparation plants and power generation.
This also includes on a non-conflict of interest basis, the local support of specialist overseas manufacturers for projects; Gas, Coal & Hydropower turbine generators and related specialised services, which are combined with our local integration & balance of plant capabilities.
Excellent opportunities to specialists for the following positions;
RECEPTIONIST/ HR ADMIN
· Professionally manage incoming & outgoing calls
· Greet and welcome visitors with good hospitality
· To manage & register Employee parking
· To manage & register Meeting Rooms booking
· To manage & register Employee medical insurance claims
· To manage & register incoming & outgoing documents/packages.
· Travel arrangements; booking flights, hotels, etc.
· Assisting HRGA officer in handling day to day admin work activities.
· Fluent in English is a must
· Minimum Diploma degree
· 1-2 years work experience (fresh grads are welcome to apply)
· Maximum age of 27
· Have a positive can-do work attitude
· Able to do multitasking works
· Must be professional and neat in appearance
This position is for 6 months contract, however permanent role will be considered should the candidate performing excellent work delivery, for qualified candidate please send your latest CV to email@example.com and visit our website at www.resindori.com for other available vacancies.