Our comprehensive product line includes the highest quality line matrix printers, serial printers, thermal bar code printers, RFID printers, laser printers, supplies and services. In addition to high quality, mission-critical, reliable printers and supplies, Printronix offers printer management solutions and service. Printronix was founded in 1974 and is headquartered in Irvine, California. For company information, see www.printronix,com.
With growing expansion plans in Asia Pacific, Printronix is seeking a driven and independent Country Sales Manager to serve its Indonesia business. This position will be based in Jakarta and offers challenge for a motivated individual who can successfully manage new and existing business opportunities in partnership with our channels.
Industries: Hi-tech / Computer Peripherals
Reports to: Senior Sales Manager, SE Asia, Pacific & Japan
Country Sales Manager (Jakarta Raya)
* Execute regional headquarters plan to meet / exceed assigned revenue objectives for the Indonesia market.
* Conduct regular pipeline reviews with partners to ensure progress toward mutual goals for the business.
* Build and manage channels and engage with end-customers to provide support in tender creation and processes.
* Expand the business in specific market verticals with our product range and solutions:
* Bachelors degree with 7 to 10 years successful technology field sales experience.
* Experienced in IT channels management.
* Knowledge of serial matrix, line or equivalent technology.
* General and channel marketing knowledge with ability to design programs to reach targeted vertical markets.
* Understanding of and proven ability to sell “with the channels”
* Business intuition – know where the business places are and how to win.
* Ability to successfully manage the business independently.
* Strong systems experience including CRM.
* Experience in tender process in target vertical channel.
* Experience in selling into Automotive and its supporting manufacturing plants.
Printronix offers a competitive rewards package including attractive salary, benefits and sales incentives.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to: SXNhumanresources@printronix.com