Channel Manager & Account Manager
Main Purpose of the Job: Developing business with Resellers/Partners (Channel) and key Customers (Account) in line with the agreed targets while maintaining Partner and Customer satisfaction.
As a Channel Manager you will grow and manage all Channel (Reseller, System Integrator or Partner) sales aspects focusing on increasing revenues by leveraging the Channels' sales and technical resources.
As an Account Manager, you will grow and manage assigned key customers and leverage on their potential for increasing the business with them quarter on quarter.
Channel Manager Tasks will include:
* Planning the management of the funnel and forecasting the costs involved and the revenues expected for the financial year, on a month per month and quarter per quarter basis
* Identifying key partners in your territory to drive incremental indirect revenue
* Be responsible for recruiting and educating new partners by providing sales and orientation training and continuous development of existing partners
* Maintaining the relationship between company and distributors, resellers, independent software vendors and systems integrators
* Manage and close company's indirect sales opportunities through partners by acting as a Direct Touch Account Manager
* In this role you will also measure partner and customer satisfaction
* Identifying major projects within channel partners and co-ordinate activities through pre-sales, consulting etc to maximize our products & services content in the project
Account Manager Tasks will include:
* Managing the current direct Accounts through regular sales presentations to executives on strategic topics and making managerial contacts made aware of new product offerings
* Ensuring that all sales related issues are solved at first call, and all non sales issues are delegated to the appropriate staff and followed-up
* Increasing the value of the revenues generated by these Accounts through campaigns and participation in joint projects
* Dealing with all aspects of Customer Satisfaction campaigns and Customer Satisfaction measurement as part of a virtual "Customer Satisfaction Team"
* Ensuring necessary actions are undertaken by the technical product management or Research and Development teams when required and escalate using reporting line when required
* Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients
* Completing sales-related administrative work, as required (via CRM update and management)
* Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
* Minimum 3 years of Account/Channel or Project management experience
* Extremely detail oriented
* Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc)
* Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
* High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
* Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
* Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
* Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
Send your CV to :
HR Department PT. Mandawani Mandiri
Arthaloka Building 14th floor
Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav. 2