Social Media Marketing Co-ordinator
The most important part of this job is that the candidate must have demonstrated and extensive social media experience. This means that the person is actively participating in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc. and is well-connected with the broader social media world. The second important part is that the candidate must be able to think strategically, but be willing and able to roll up his sleeves to help implement the programs.
Responsibilities – the key responsibilities for this position include :
* Create a comprehensive social media strategy to define programs that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership and traffic across all internal brands and Implement and manage social media programs
* Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities (“marketing R&D”)
* Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increasing the use of social media at XYZ
* Strategize with and educate the management team and others across the company on incorporating relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services
* Measure the impact of social media on the overall marketing efforts
Experience – the ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas :
* Social media tools and techniques
* Marketing (traditional, new media, guerilla and ‘word of mouth’)
* Product marketing
* Press and analyst relations
* Business development
* Financial and quantitative analysis
* Project management
Attributes – the key attributes for this position include :
* Ability to contribute individually, and lead, manage or participate in cross-functional teams
* Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into actionable information
* Excellent writing skills and a willingness to use them
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Ability to create great working relationships with all levels within the company and across multiple disciplines
* Sense of humor
Essential requirements :
* Relevant Diploma / Degree in Web Design or equivalent.
* Experience in CMS implementation – WordPress / Drupal / Joomla
* Experience in AJAX and Action Scripts is preferred.
* Works well under pressure and has a proven ability to meet deadlines.
* Experience in the fields of graphic is preferred.
* Candidates with good communication skills in English will be given preference
Must have Strong skills and knowledge in :
* Adobe CS
* Web 2.0 ( Tableless web designing with HTML / CSS )
Please send a detailed resume complete with a recent photo and design portfolio to : firstname.lastname@example.org