In 2010, Forbes ranked GE as the world's second largest company, based on a formula that compared the total sales, profits, assets, and market value of several multinational companies. The company has 304,000 employees around the world.
Graduate Engineering Training Program - Energy Connection
Deadline: 31 Desember 2016
- The Graduate Engineering Training Program (GETP) is designed for its program members to gain hands-on experience while working on challenging projects, network with professionals, and learn from some of the brightest minds in the business. Due to the rotational nature of the Program, the GETP can be three to four assignments in related areas such as field service engineering and application engineering.
- The rotation assignments are intended to provide a broad exposure to these engineering fields, leading to successful off Program placement. Program membership also requires continuous education through a combination of on-the-job, classroom, and on-demand training.
- Responsibilities will vary by assignment, but some examples may include:
- Execute through GE New Product Introduction (NPI) process
- Responsible for engineering design and evaluation of systems throughout development
- Technical lab qualification for product testing
- Collaborate with global team for technical development
- Evaluate suppliers for product development
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or related technical field. At least a 3.0 GPA on 4.0 scale
- Geographic mobility in accepting rotational assignments
- English language fluency oral and written, additional languages a plus
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Possess strong learning agility