Due the development and especially acquiring coal mining (CCOW) in Indonesia, We are now seeking outstanding talent as the following position:
Manager Coal Trading & Sourcing (Jakarta Base)
Co-ordinate Coal Quality team and Marketing to conduct benchmarking of coal trading, sourcing and assuring and implementing quality and process control, Pit mine, Port Loading, Stockpile Management.
Key Role and Accountabilities:-
1. Setting coal quality assurance procedure, Coal Transshipment, Coal Sourcing and Procurement.
2. Organise staff to achieve the unit’s Coal trading and Sourcing, utilize resources effectively and efficiently as well as accommodate requests from other Departments for assistance.
3. Manage and monitor Coal Quality Assurance and quantity date base, coal marketing material and coal sales contract.
4. Procurement of coal from sources at optimum cost through, inviting offers and negotiations.
5. Finalize on the pricing benchmarks for coal procurement y geography Oversee physical coal procurement process.
6. Review the team’s activities to monitor progress against key objectives, modify plans based on field findings.
7. Perform a range of “hands on” tasks such as coal trading, produce reports for management review and address specific inquires.
8. Ensure delivered coal quality through regular monitoring and review of supplier and Independent Inspection Agency (IIA) quality system.
1. Minimum 12 yrs experience in Coal Quality System, Coal Trading & Sourcing, Domestic & International Trading.
2. Minimum is 30 yrs old
3. Familiarity with International testing standards that applies to bituminous & sub-bituminous coals, their interpretation during lab tests, and reproducibility of results.
4. Fluent in English, strong analytical thinking and computer literacy, good personal skill and able to motivate people (Proven supervisory/people management skills)
5. Skilled to operate Microsoft office Application (Word, Excel and Power Point, Project)
6. Tertiary qualifications in ecology / Mine Engineering
7. Excellent health, hard worker, energetic and dynamic
8. Willing to be placed in Jakarta area.
In apply the position, please address your application with detailed resume including recent color photograph and quoting in email subject: Manager Coal Trading & Sourcing to Indonesia.HDR@gmrgroup.in and copy to Eko.ZaniDarmawan@gmrgroup.in in format of Microsoft or Pdf, not more than 400 KB.