Senergy is looking for experienced Engineers to provide technical and business development leadership in their Indonesia Office. Successful candidates would have to demonstrate a capability for developing new business and creating opportunities across the entire portfolio of Senergy technical services.
The positions to be filled include:
The successful candidate will manage all of Senergy Petrophysical services in Indonesia and will be responsible for:
• Building and managing a team of Petrophysicists
• Technical quality assurance
• New business development
The successful candidate will form part of the Senergy Petrophysics leadership team working closely with the Global Technical Head of Petrophysics to consolidate and enhance Senergy business.
The position requires a diverse skill set and it is essential that the individual has hands on skills in 3D geocellular modeling in addition to a broad background in exploration and development geology. You will be involved in diverse project work covering most aspects of geology in the oil industry. Candidates should preferably have a background in an oil company, significant, in-depth relevant experience and a relevant degree, preferably a Masters. A key role will be to mentor junior staff, so that other key attributes should include: high levels of energy, strong level of commitment, team focus, client facing skills and problem solving skills
3. RESERVOIR ENGINEER
The ideal candidate will have a degree in an engineering or science discipline with a strong technical background and proven experience in all aspects of reservoir engineering, with a broad base of experience in South East Asia. A track record of leading integrated subsurface projects would be preferred, including knowledge and understanding of disciplines and skills outside reservoir engineering. Experience in the following areas of reservoir engineering would be required:
• Reservoir simulation
• Commercial evaluations
• Reserves evaluations
• Well test design and analysis
• Field development planning
• EOR and production enhancement
• Prospect evaluations
• Material balance analysis
• Decision and risk analysis
• Production forecasting
• Field abandonment studies
• Production optimization
4. DRILLING ENGINEER
The Senior Drilling Engineer would be responsible for all technical aspects of the well engineering design and preparation for well operations. The successful candidate will report to the Senergy Well Engineering Manager – Asia Pacific and should be capable of performing all of the following activities:
• Preparing the basis of design for the well and the detailed operational program
• Preparing documents for government and regulatory submission
• Preparing AFE cost estimates and tracking progress against budgets
• Preparation of end of well reports and the capture of lessons learned in a timely manner
• Technical guidance and input into daily operations to assure technical integrity
• Provide engineering and operational support to the Drilling Superintendent (as required)
• Preparation of end of well reports and the implementation of lessons learned
The successful candidate would also have to demonstrate the capability of leading well engineering and operational projects, whilst being aware of the value the entire portfolio of Senergy technical services could bring to a project.
5. DRILLING CONTRACTING SPECIALIST
The candidate should have 5 - 10 years experience in contracting rig and drilling products and services, should be conversant with Indonesian tender laws and understand the tendering, evaluation and award process. BPMIGAS Certification PTK 007 is preferable. A general understanding of the drilling process also preferable, but detailed specification of all services will be provided by the well engineering department. Candidate should be capable of generating all documentation required during the contracting process. Retired candidate welcome.
The position requires a diverse skill set as the successful candidate will be involved in diverse project work covering most aspects of geophysics in the oil industry. The candidate must have significant experience in the following areas:
• 2D/3D Seismic interpretation with a strong track record in exploration studies preferably with experience of Petrel seismic
• Understanding of all aspects of AVO/rock physics and the ability to integrate into reservoir characterization
• Advanced depth conversion processes
• Some understanding of non seismic geophysical methods such as CSEM, Gravity and magnetics would be an advantage
A key role will be to mentor junior staff, so that other key attributes should include: high levels of energy, strong level of commitment, team focus, client facing skills and problem solving skills.
If you have the appropriate experience and are interested in a career with Senergy, then we would like to hear from you. Please submit your latest CV to email@example.com. For further information about Senergy, simply click www.senergyworld.com