IT - Network/Technical Support
THIS IS NOT A VACANCY FOR BROKERS/ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES/INVESTMENT EXECUTIVES/BUSINESS MANAGER/MARKETING OR OTHER SIMILAR POSITIONS
* Candidate must posses at least a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2-year experience in the related working field, fresh-grads are encouraged to apply.
* Male/female, max 28 years old.
* Excellent hardware/software and network troubleshooting skill.
* Able to maintain, administer, and set up computer networks including routers, switches, servers, access points, etc.
* Familiarity and experience in Kerio Winroute Firewall or other proxy/firewall, domain and workgroup-based network, setting up network access-control.
* Familiarity and experience in MDaemon Mail Server, Kerio Mail Server, or other email server application.
* Willing to work under pressure and long hours and ready to be put on shifts.
All applications are treated with strict confidentiality and only short-listed candidate will be notified.
FOR SERIOUS JOB-SEEKER ONLY, OTHERWISE, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
Please send in your application with recent photograph and curriculum vitae in ZIP/RAR format to firstname.lastname@example.org