Mercedes-Benz Distribution Indonesia is a joint ventured company, owned by Daimler AG, Stuttgart, Mercedes-Benz Indonesia and the Indonesian partner. It is the main distributor for Mercedes-Benz in Indonesia and responsible for marketing of Mercedes-Benz products in Indonesia.
Our corporate values are Passion, Respect, Integrity and Discipline to become Excellent.
We are inviting promising talent from reputable universities in Indonesia to apply for the positions of:
* • To determine planning of assembly line and organize the production flow process.
* • To prepare and provide lay out of production assembly.
* • To prepare and plan working instruction for parts and process of assembly.
* • To define the supporting tools and consumption materials.
* • Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineer.
* • Excellent in English both oral and written; German will be an advantage.
* • Microsoft Office Literate: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Access, MS Visio.
* • Familiar with Windows Operating System: Windows NT and Windows XP.
* • Familiar with AutoCad 2D.
* • Familiar with SAP and MochaSoft Mainframe Program.
* • Good knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
1. Junior Engineer: having 1-3 years experience in the automotive industry would be and advantage.
2. Senior Engineer: minimum 3 years experience in related/similar job, preferable in automotive industry.
3. Section Manager: minimum 3 years experience in leading people in engineer level, preferable in automotive industry.
Interest candidate who meets the qualifications above, please send your CV (max 250kb) with the appropriate “Category” to : Niena.Khotimah@daimler.com
2. Accounting - General Ledger Staff
* • To manage the bank reconciliation and clearing account.
* • To responsible of daily transaction: day to day maintenance of books account, preparation of standards reports and accumulation of cost.
* • To be responsible of remediation process to verify accuracy of computation and assuring all transaction properly supported according to policies, procedure and compliance standards.
* • To review ISP and Warranty Provision.
* • Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
* • Minimum 2 years working experience in similar position.
* • Familiar with SAP.
* • Advance knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
* • MS Office literate: Word, Power Point.
* • Good English communication skill, both oral and written.
Interest candidate who meets the qualifications above, please send your CV (max 250kb) with the position name in the subject of your email to : Niena.Khotimah@daimler.com