PRODUCT SPECIALIST EXECUTIVE (Client Service Consultant)
Maintain a client service orientation by managing day-to-day administration of client service and coordinating on analysis and reporting of assigned research projects.
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
- Assist senior staff in delivering quality services to clients and ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications and at the same time meeting the company's quality standards
- Assist in sales activities in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation of proposal and credential presentations
- Communicate client needs to appropriate team members
- Provide "in office" research, administrative and operational support to senior staff
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analyses, charting, etc
Functional / Technical
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date knowledge on research techniques and applications
- Integrate multiple data sources to answer business issues
- Perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request, accuracy and correctness
- Ensure standard operating procedures within area of responsibility are observed
- Recommend improvements in work processes within area of responsibility
What is needed from you?
- BA/BS Required (MBA desirable)
- GPA minimum 3.00 (scale of 4.00)
- Fresh Graduate or will be graduated in 2012
- Strong Client Focus and Proactive ness
- Actively involved in organizational / extracurricular activities
- Entry level knowledge of statistics
- Entry level knowledge of common Microsoft Office applications
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Good analytical thinking
- Self motivated
Company Presentation Placement Test (Personal Profile Test & Arithmetic Test): Tuesday, Sept 11th, 2012 (09.00-13.00) at Auditorium FEUI Depok. Please bring your CV, Recent photograph and calculator.
Register yourself by filling in application form here, 6 September 2012 at the latest.