Our company was built on the five Crane Worldwide value propositions: People, Service Execution, Information Technology, Compliance & Quality Programs & Account Management.
What Type Of Person Are Crane Worldwide Looking For?
Crane Worldwide Logistics was founded on the principle that people make the difference – not only for our customers, but also for our colleagues; therefore, we are focused on attracting and retaining the industries top talent at all levels in the organization. To achieve this goal, we will foster a challenging and rewarding work environment that promotes career opportunities and personal development for each and every employee. As a member of the Crane Worldwide team, employees will interact with industry professionals who will provide hands-on training while encouraging creative thinking to enhance processes and solutions. Because we are driven by the spirit of innovative thinking, every idea from every employee will be respected and considered. At Crane Worldwide, no one is a number. Each employee is a valuable member of our team from the start.
Are you ready to explore the exciting opportunities that await you with our fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization? If so, we encourage you to view the opportunities listed with
submission of your CV to the address listed below.
SCOPE OF WORK & QUALIFICATIONS :
Scope of Work :
* Generate new business & clients from sales calls, quotations & follow up to sales leads. .
* Develop airfreight & sea freight activity, both import & export.
* Generate sales leads for CWW overseas network
* Issue quotations & RFQs / proposals.
* Achieve sales target of 5 x base salary (Sales commission % paid on net revenue generated over target).
* Report directly to Sales & Marketing Manager
* Office location, Gandaria 8 Office, Jl. Sutan Iskandarmuda, Jakarta Selatan
General Requirements :
* Several positions available with a preference in the UK & Australia markets
* Min. D3 Degree in any discipline
* Min. 2 year experience in Sales or marketing (in/external) & min 5 years freight forwarding experience
* Strong industry knowledge & experience an advantage
* Good interpersonal & communication skills
* Proven track record & customer contacts an advantage
* Assertive, detail orientated, strong critical & analytical skills
* Presentation skills
* Possess own car
* Good command of English
* Advanced computer skills essential, especially excel & power point.
Please submit your CV addressed to Andrew Barnes, including current & expected salaries with recent photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website at www.craneww.com