Currently, we are looking for dynamic individual to join us as:
Deputy Country Manager - Indonesia
Basic Job Purpose:
To manage the Indonesian Packaging office administration. At the same time to develop, implement and manage effective strategies that maximises Valspar’s position in the Indonesian market and to achieve corporate sales and profit targets.
Safety, Health and Environment
* Ensure that Valspar operations are conducted with proper regard for the safety and health of employees, customers, community and the environment whilst observing at all times the standards, laws and ethics pertaining to all operations.
Sales, debt, and gross profit management
* Achievement of annual sales and gross profit budgets through the development and execution of effective sales and marketing strategies, and by monitoring performance and taking corrective actions where appropriate, recovery of all outstanding debts within agreed trading terms.
Business Planning and Strategy Development
* Development of strategies to achieve long-term business objectives.
* Planning for new product launches.
Stock Management and Customer Service
* Working with Singapore office to maintain sufficient stocks in Indonesia.
* Provide accurate forecasting.
* To liaise with export personnel in Singapore to ensure the efficient flow of documentations from Singapore.
* Help customers to manage stocks order forecasting system.
Leadership / Human Resources
* Manage administrative functions to ensure high levels of customer service and cooperation between Agent and Valspar businesses.
* Providing effective leadership in the Agent establishment and Valspar’s office.
* Coaching / mentoring of Valspar and Agent‘s sales staff.
* Medium term: To gain market knowledge and grow the sales and profitability of the Valspar business through effective sales strategies.
* Long term: To have in-depth packaging market knowledge in Indonesia.
* Tertiary (Marketing/Business studies) preferred
* Minimum 5 years sales experience in the Industrial/packaging markets
* In depth knowledge of strategic planning, marketing and sales
* Demonstrated ability to lead, train, motivates and develops people
* Communication skills, organising, delegating, and planning
* Strong interpersonal skills with high-level communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels internally and externally
* Ability to balance high task orientation and work ethic with people empathy
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries and enclosing a recent photograph to E-Mail below:
PT Valspar Indonesia
Plaza Summarecon 7th Floor
Jl. Perintis Kemerdekaan No. 42
Company website: www.valspar-asia.com