These assets when combined with operational expertise and technology solutions, are aimed at driving supply chain efficiencies to deliver best practice in supply chain management for Toll's diverse customer base, ooking for high potentials and pure motivated people to fill the following vacancies :
Warehouse Manager (Jakarta & Surabaya)
The Role :
o To drive and ensure that all warehouse activities (receiving goods, storages, delivery of goods) are managed and implemented properly.
o To ensure a high accuracy of stock and prevent the stock against damages.
o To drive and ensure a continuously improvement program are in placed in Warehouse strategies.
o Optimize continuously equipment and space utilization of the warehouse.
o Ensure a high accuracy of stock.
o Check stock movement and documentation.
o Manage slow moving stock in raw packing and finished goods stores.
o Organize recall of out dated and damaged stock from depots.
o Prevent materials and goods against loss and damages.
o Control the requested delivery of goods between / from the factories / warehouse to all DCs.
o Plan, conduct and control stock taking.
o Develop and maintain warehouse systems and procedures.
o Control utilization of factory petty cash.
* Male, age max 40 years old and min 30 years old
* Min Bachelor Degree in any field
* Having min 5 years experiences in Logistics and Warehousing, and at least 3 years in the same position
* Fluent in English, TOEFEL min 450
* Knowledge in Inventory System, Warehouse Management System and Distribution System
* Familiar with MS Office (excel, words, power point) and WMS
* Honest, good communication and interpersonal skill and able to motivate subordinates.
* To be placed in Jakarta and Surabaya
* Willing to do business trip / traveling to all DCs in Indonesia
Warehouse Supervisor (Jawa Timur - Surabaya)
* Checking the movement of goods inventories and documentation.
* Ensure accuracy of inventory and prevent supplies from damage.
* Managing Staff Warehouse.
* Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of the warehouse, ensuring all goods and equipment is included in the sequence.
* Managing the goods has expired and organize items withdrawn because of expired and damaged.
* Male, age 25 to 35 years
* Education min D3
* Have 3 years working experience in the business of Logistics and Warehousing
* Understand the program MS Office (excel, words) and Warehouse Management System
* Honestly, the skills of communication and good interpersonal skills and able to manage staff.
* Have a high initiative, aggressive, creative
* Discipline, can work together in teams and able to work under pressure
* Understand English
* Placement - Surabaya
If you meet the requirements above please send your complete CV and latest photo (Subject : Warehouse Manager Jkt/Sby or Subject : Warehouse SPV ‚ SBY ) at the latest 2 weeks from date of advertisement to:
PT. TOLL Indonesia
Web : www.tollgroup.com