Part of The Dow Chemical Company ("Dow") until 2010, our company was founded on a unique combination of strong capabilities - marketplace and technology leadership, world-class production assets and ingenuity. Our global reach and resources span a variety of disciplines, enabling us to serve a wide range of end-markets, including automotive, consumer electronics, large and portable appliances, glazing and sheet, paper and board coatings, packaging, tires, and carpet backing.
Styron has a long-standing legacy of unrivaled customer relationships with the world's leading companies, based on our know-how and passion to help them meet any challenge. Building on more than seven decades of manufacturing, commercial and technological expertise we are passionately focused on delivering high performance products and innovative thinking to our customers.
1. Instrument Technician
- Min D3 Instrumentation
- Min 1-3 years experience in Instrumentation equipment/instrumentation field
2. Electrical Technician
- Min D3 Electrical Engineer
- Min. 1-3 years experience in electrical engineering
3. Purchasing Supply Chain assistant
- Min. D3 in Engineering/Science degree
- Min. 1-3 years experience in import/export
4. Run Plant Technician/Operator
- Min D3 in electrical engineering/mechanical engineering/instrument engineering
- Min. 1-2 years experience
5. Country Controller
- Min. S1 Accounting
- Experience in Public Accountant Firm, MNC for 8 years experience
- Familiar with SAP, SOX Compliance, G/L, US GAAP
- Min S1 electrical engineer degree
- 1-3 years experience in engineering field
Please send your resume / CV to: email@example.com not later than September 20, 2011.
Put also your position that you apply in email subject.
For more information of company get here