Relationship Manager – Priority Customer Acquisition - Deadline: 21 November 2014
- Maximize profit and achievement of growth of priority new clients
- Achieved agreed financial targets by development of new relationships
- Build effective relationships with clients to retain and develop sustainable relationships
- Complete regular reviews with clients to understand their current and long term needs and advice them on the products and services that help them achieve their goals
- Effective use of tools and information to drive client service delivery and Wealth Management performance
- Maintain a minimum standard of qualifying Priority clients as stated by Group
- Build a high personal and corporate profile in the community in which you are based
- Develop network of group and external professional contacts with the aim of introducing new business, enhancing technical knowledge and promoting the brand
- Monitor and act on daily sales activity management information and other internal information tools, using them to coach the wider branch team in support of business goals
- Establish and agree client contact strategies in line with Group operating models
- Bachelor Degree in any major
- Minimum 6 months of work experience within a progressive financial services and/or retail sales experience or equivalent
- Relationship management experience with high net worth clients is preferable
- Strong communication, client focus and influencing skills
- Strong sales orientation, networking and portfolio management skills
- Able to communicate well in English and local languages, Mandarin speaking is a plus point
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Retail Clients Fast Track Programme - Deadline: 19 Desember 2014
Our programme is designed to set you up for success in your first full-time role. What you do and where you go across the breadth of our business is up to you.
What is our retail business?
The retail clients part of our business is dedicated to serving people like you. The Bank does this through the following four areas:
Our retail business is made up of:
- Personal Banking - we provide banking services for 8.3 million Personal & Preferred clients with our largest markets spanning Hong Kong, India, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and the UAE.
- Priority & International Clients - we provide banking services for the distinct needs of affluent and emerging high net worth individuals.
- Business Clients - we focus on serving the distinct needs of business owners with an aim to provide easy access and simple business banking solutions.
- Integrated Distribution - we deliver the Bank’s products, services, and solutions to our clients through branches, contact centres, digital channels and new business teams.
You’ll develop the skills and knowledge required to be the face of Standard Chartered, enabling you to build strong relationships with our customers to grow their wealth and meet their banking needs.
The Relationship Management (RM) stream, which is geared towards your development into a world-class Relationship Manager.
Banking is an exciting and dynamic industry. In your first year you will be given the broadest possible exposure to our business. These are some of the projects and experiences you can expect:
Cross-selling and working to migrate transactions to electronic/self-service channels
Managing interactions with customers, striving to deliver exceptional customer service
Gaining maximum sales exposure across the full portfolio of the Bank’s products.
- An undergraduate degree, in any discipline
- The legal right to work in the country for which you are applying
- Experiences in Sales: minimum 1 year
- Business level English (the ability to speak more than one language will be highly regarded)
- Excellent Communication ( written & verbal ) and interpersonal skills
Note : If you have applied to Specialist Functions Management Trainee Programme or International Graduate Programme, you are not allowed to apply to this programme.