Standard Chartered is focused on being the world’s best international bank, by being the right partner to our customers and attracting and developing the best people to work together across our global network. At Standard Chartered Bank, we employ 73,000 people in 70 markets worldwide. We offer a world of experience through short-term and long-term cross-border assignments, a multicultural environment and job rotation opportunities across businesses and the functions. Make a real difference at the bank with over 150 years experience in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Apply yourself to be part of our:
International Graduate Programme
As one of the world’s most international banks, one of the key differentiators of our International Graduate Programme is the opportunities we offer across our footprint of Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Right from the start of our programme we host our five week International Induction Programme in Shanghai to connect our global network of International Graduates with their peers from the 30+ countries we recruit for.
Our International Graduate Programme is comprised of six business streams, aligned to each of our business banking areas. Each stream is focused on a unique part of the Bank, allowing you to select a business area based on your interests. Our streamed programme is designed to help you develop specialist experience right from the start of your career. Our International Graduate Programme is developed to become the next future leaders of the bank.
Choice of Programme streams
- Transaction Banking - The business facilitates the flow of trade and investment. Our business is comprised of Cash Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance, Mobile Money and other innovative digital channels. As the world’s leading Trade Bank, we also help our clients navigate international trade by offering import, export, inventory, receivables and supply chain financing.
- Financial Markets – The teams expertly deliver a variety of risk management, financing and investment solutions to our clients. Offering a full suite of fixed income, currencies, commodities and capital markets solutions, the Financial Markets business comprises Sales, Trading, Capital Markets, Asset and Liability Management, Structuring and Research.
- Corporate & Institutional Banking Clients and Corporate Finances – The business serves the banking needs of our global and large scale enterprise, financial institutions and government clients.
- Commercial Banking - The teams provide solutions for companies during their most exciting phase, the critical growth transition from a small business to an entry level corporate. Our clients span everyone from entrepreneurs and local businesses, to mature or fast growing middle market companies.
- Wealth Management - The teams use a range of products and solutions to help our clients grow and protect their wealth, working as partners with asset management firms and insurance companies
- Retail Banking – The business is at the front line of the changing face of banking. Our teams serve the banking needs of more than 10 million Personal, Priority, International and Business clients. We offer innovative products and services to serve their borrowing, wealth management and transacting needs.
- An undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Indonesian citizens
- 0 - 3 years of professional working experiences after graduation able to apply
- Excellent Communication ( written & verbal ) and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English; a second language is considered beneficial