- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree of any disciplines
- Experience as funding officer in wholesale or corporate bank
- Proven record of achieving financial targets
- Motivated to achieve performance and incentive targets
- Strong relationships & networking with local institutions, senior business people, and individuals
- Used to work with financial target as a Key Performance Indicator
- Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal and leadership skills, team orientation
- Career path open based on performance
- Willing to be assigned in Denpasar Area
- Review company’s corporate website material.
- Coordinate with MarComm Manager in rollout of the company’s advertising and PR campaigns and activities.
- Coordinate with MarComm Manager in writing and communication support to senior management and respond to media/sponsorship requests.
- Organize, execute and support company exhibitions and events in related with marketing program/campaign.
- Assist in maintaining the company’s branding awareness & corporate identity.
- Coordinate all marketing programs related with all business unit and Internal communications activities
- Good writing and editing skills in English
- Good understanding of communications and public relations principles.
- Ability to organize and evaluate PR, Events and Advertising activities.
- Sound computer competency in the Microsoft Office suite and publishing tools.
- Good sense of Creative and design judgment
- Male / Female, with minimum age 35 years
- Hold a bachelor degree in any discipline
- Having min. 8 years working experiences in Banking (Sales / Marketing)
- Experience in creating and implementing marketing activities/campaigns, co-branded product, etc.
- Familiar and understand about the concept of e-Banking
- Having a broad network with aggregator & BPR/MFI
- Excellent ability to write and communicate both in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Have strong interpersonal, leadership skill & team work
- Accustomed to working with high business target
Indicating the position applied for in the subject line of the e-mail latest by 11 October 2011. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview appointments.