ADHI status changed to a Limited Company on June 1, 1974 and approved by the Minister of Justice. ADHI was 100% owned by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia until end of 2003 when the Republic of Indonesia through the Minister of SOE, as the Authority of Shareholders, removed 49% of its shares to be offered to public through Initial Public Offering (IPO). This decision was followed by the registration of ADHI’s shares in the Jakarta Stock Exchange (now Indonesia Stock Exchange) which also made ADHI as the first listed BUMN construction company in the stock exchange.
Currently PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
Perusahaan BUMN Konstruksi PT. Adhi Karya (persero) tbk membuka lowongan kerja untuk ditempatkan di proyek Divisi Konstruksi III ( Riau, kepri, sumbar) dgn ketentuan :
- D3/S1 teknik sipil (alumni Undip diutamakan)
- pengalaman minimal 1 kali di proyek sbg sceduller
- posisi : Sceduller merangkap Quantity Surveyor – menguasai Ms Project (mahir)
- Menguasai Ms Excel (mahir) – IPK min 2,75
- bersedia ditempatkan di luar jawa