Maintenance Technicians (Bali)
1. Performs maintenance on equipped aircraft. Troubleshoot electronic units, cabling, and other aircraft systems/ units to ensure that the IFE system is working 100% by using basic computer and electronic theories.
2. Remove and replace units in accordance with FAA, Customer's and Company's regulations, policies and procedures. Complete all paperwork associated with performed maintenance.
3. Perform other reasonable related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor or upper management.
1. Diploma in electronic engineering/ Technical qualification with 2 years experience in a technical field
2. Able to use basic troubleshooting equipment and applicable techniques
3. Excellent communication skills in English
4. Good computer skills
5. Must hold valid driver's license
6. Able to travel
7. Knowledge of aviation/ avionics is preferred
Interested applicants, please email your English resumes to: email@example.com (Human Resources)