Business Development Manager - Oil & Gas (BDM2-PAP)
Your Main Role and responsibilities will be discussed and agreed from time to time based on companies requirements and will mostly cover the scopes stipulated below, which may be reviewed from time to time with the Head Office:
- Preparing market analysis, business plan and propose business opportunities in oil and gas business to head office.
- Directly involved in contacting new clients/contacts and coordinate with the existing clients for better cooperation and market share.
- Finding the good contacts of networking for the company.
- Mapping out the competitors analysis and propose competitive trading strategy
- Arranging the monthly team meeting & visits to prospects including Meeting Scheduling, Agenda & Appointments & Follow Ups.
- Getting latest and verified market intelligent news in oil and gas related.
- Having 3 years marketing experience minimum
- Good Knowledge in Market potential, Market share, Market strategy, Marketing information and decision making.
- Good communicator - Excellent command of both spoken and written in Chinese & English.
- Proactive, Meticulous, responsible and self-motivated.
Submission by email to: email@example.com