Our Service & Rehabilitation activities are for our Fleet but also for different OEMs is supported by our site service experts as well as our engineering team, the only pure Hydro team in Indonesia. Our experienced site installation staffs are also used worldwide by utilities for their skills and dedication.
PT ANDRITZ HYDRO also coordinates and supports the marketing and sales activities for our offices in Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Australia and New Zealand.
ELECTRICAL POWER SYSTEM DESIGN ENGINEER
Job Description & Duties:
• Designing of MV and LV Switchgears, Motor Control Centers, Distribution Boards, Lighting Systems and other electrical systems.
• Drawing single line diagrams, circuit diagrams, terminal diagrams, assembly drawings and general arrangement drawings.
• Preparing electrical consumer lists, load calculations, cable lists and cable sizing calculations.
• Calculating labor, material, construction, and equipment costs.
• Preparing technical specifications for subcontracting.
• Reviewing of designs provided by subcontractors.
• Inspecting completed installations for conformance with design and equipment specifications and safety standards.
• Witnessing factory acceptance tests.
• Verification of design and equipment compliance to standards and technical specification.
• Coordinating operation and maintenance activities to ensure optimum utilization of power system facilities and meet customer demands for electrical energy.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Electrical Engineering or similar from reputable university with minimum GPA 2.75 (4 scales).
• Minimum 5 years of experiences in similar position.
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
• Familiar with single line diagrams, circuit diagrams, load calculations, cable list, cable sizing calculations.
• Knowledge of relevant IEC, IEEE, ANSI, SNI and SPLN standards.
• Knowledge of ePLAN, ETAP, Dialux, Calculux is an advantage
• Proficient with MS Words, MS Excel and AutoCAD.
Excellent career prospect with overseas training, attractive remuneration, best health insurance program and office environment will be offered to the right candidates.
If you meet with the above requirements, please send your email to Larashayu.Hapsari@andritz.com not later than 3 February 2017. The documents to be submitted are: Curriculum Vitae (CV) & recent photograph including prefered start working date.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.