Our Service & Rehabilitation activities are for our Fleet but also for different OEMs is supported by our site service experts as well as our engineering team, the only pure Hydro team in Indonesia. Our experienced site installation staffs are also used worldwide by utilities for their skills and dedication.
PT ANDRITZ HYDRO also coordinates and supports the marketing and sales activities for our offices in Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Australia and New Zealand.
ELECTRICAL DRAFTSMAN for Hydro Power Plant.
1. Having competency in using AutoCAD and E-Plan for electrical schematics & mechanical/civil drawings, and MS Office.
2. Knowledge in electrical power equipment such as MV/LV switchgear, Motor Control Center, Distribution Board, Lighting System, Transformer, and other electrical systems.
3. Having experience in creating electrical schematics such as single line diagrams, terminal diagrams, assembly drawings, general arrangement drawings per Electrical & Mechanical Engineering directions.
4. Having experience and sustain working knowledge of model/layout space and dimensioning components.
5. Familiarity with ANSI/ASME Y14.1 drawing standards and ISO 9001 standards related to drawing configuration.
6. Having knowledge in Power Plant (Hydro is preferred) and substation.
1. Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) in electrical engineering from reputable university with GPA minimum 2.75 (4 scales).
2. 3+ years of experience.
3. Good, pleasant personality and straight character.
4. Fluent in English, both oral and written.
5. Able to identify problems and provide alternative solution
6. Willing to work in a team and under pressure.
All application will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Excellent career prospect with overseas training, attractive remuneration and the best health insurance program and office environment will be offered to the right candidates.
Please send your application letter with the complete CV, supporting documents and recent photographs within 2 weeks from the published date to