Our Service & Rehabilitation activities are for our Fleet but also for different OEMs is supported by our site service experts as well as our engineering team, the only pure Hydro team in Indonesia. Our experienced site installation staffs are also used worldwide by utilities for their skills and dedication.
PT ANDRITZ HYDRO also coordinates and supports the marketing and sales activities for our offices in Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Australia and New Zealand.
PT ANDRITZ HYDRO is part of the global ANDRITZ GROUP: www.andritz.com
Due to very good business development in Indonesia and South East Asia for ANDRITZ HYDRO, we are currently seeking and inviting highly motivated candidate to join our team as:
Summary of essential job functions and responsibilities:
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
• Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
• Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis
• Manages project budget
• Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
• Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
• Minimum 5 years of proven experience at the same field and companys business line
• Must possess at least bachelor degree (S1) majoring in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from Reputable University
• Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Project and AutoCAD
• Fluent in English both oral and written
• Willingness to travel within Indonesia and overseas
• Able to work independently
• Managing Project activities according to the procedures and contract documents
• Understanding of the Contract Clause (eq. payment term, Term of delivery, shipping process, etc)
• Willing to travel within Indonesia on a short noticed
• Familiar with regulation
• Knowledge of Hydropower Plants is an advantage
Excellent career prospect, attractive remuneration and health insurance program and the best office environment will be offered to the right candidates.
If you meet with the above requirements, please email your CV and photograph within 2 (two) weeks after this advertisement to our recruitment team: firstname.lastname@example.org