PT. Jati Piranti Solusindo (Jatis Solutions)
Location: Sudirman, Jakarta Selatan
Jatis Solutions is head office of Jatis Group. Headquarter in Indonesia, Jatis Solutions, is a major information technology and software-consulting firm servicing its clients in the FSI, media and telecommunications, healthcare and FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) sectors. Jatis strives to become a leading technology organization out of Indonesia in providing innovative technology solutions to its clients in the Asia Pacific region.
Currently we are inviting young and dynamic professional who dare to take the challenge in e-solution area to join our successful team in the following positions:
Java Developer Trainee (JDT)
Jatis Developer Trainee (JDT) is an intensive 3-6 months development program to ensure our company is equipped with best talents which will be our future IT Professional. JDT is not only ensuring all participants to be high caliber IT Consultant, we also equipped the participants with both updated theories and practices within IT industry.
- Bachelor degree from reputable University majoring Computer Science/ Informatics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and other related fields with minimum GPA 3.00 of 4.00.
- Has strong interest and passion in Information Technology especially software programming.
- Good understanding of Object Programming (OOP) is a must.
- Strong analytical thinking skills, fast learner, team player, result oriented and fluent in english, both oral and written.
- Create technical documentation based on business requirements
- Lead project team and act as project coordinator
- Identify issues in development, services, and provide technical advices and problem solving
- He/She can be assigned to be deployed in external project or Jatis core product (eg.
- Payment, E-commerce, Loyalty, Investment, etc)
- Bachelor degree majoring Computer Science/Informatics Engineering or other related
- Minimum 3 years experience as Software Design and/or Development
- Have experience in JAVA (JEE), JAVA Frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, Struts, MyBatis, ZK), and Database (Oracle/Postgre/SQL Server/MySQL).
- Knowledge in MyBatis, XML, HTML, Web Service
- Understanding the UML modeling, SQL, and database design
- Support of Software maintenance services for JatisSystem
- Response to issues, Inquiry, and change Requestquickly within SLA
- Escalate Issue Tickets requiring immediateattention by second layer
- Track and manage all Issued Tickets in ticketingsystem
- Identify and define new requirement of modification / change request
- Bachelor Degree majoring Computer Science/Informatics Engineering and other related field
- Minimum 1 year working experience in development/support (JAVA/JEE programming)
- Have JAVA Project with database relational will be an advantage
- Specific skills needed : JAVA (JEE), Core JAVA/Servlets/JDBC/JSP, MVC frameworks –
- Spring/Struts, ORM frameworks – Hibernate/My Batis, Ticketing systems (eg. JIRA, Remedy),Net (optional)
- Has integrity, honest, and trustworthy
- Able to work both independent and team
- Fluent in English both Oral and Writte
- Planning the time and work progress so as to deliver the completed job on schedule
Come and Join UI Campus Hiring
Company Presentation and Selection Process will be conducted on June 10th, 2015, start from 08:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Ruang R. 303
Gedung Engineering Center Lt.3
Fakultas Teknik Universitas Indonesia
Kampus Baru UI Depok
Send your updated CV, attached with latest Academic Transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org (max.file 400kb).
Please put in email subject with format “Position applied – Jatis_UI Campus Hiring 2015”
Before, June 9th,2015
For further information, please contact :