We offer an independent and excellent work environment along with lots of growth opportunities. AU positions come with company provided accommodation, yearly airfare and regular opportunities for enhancement through training.
- A coded welder with previous experience as a trainer I certifier, ability to discuss and talk about welding system, wave patterns and complex welding technology.
- Required to set up machine demonstrate their use and train our clients.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Should have experience in assembling of switch boards. Knowledge of wiring, bus bar work.
- Should be able to read the drawing and work independently.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Hands on experience and knowledge in. HT/LT electrical machineries such as industrial elevator, EOT cranes, air compressor, hydraulic and pneumatic controls.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in the plant machinery maintenance.
- Diploma 1111 in Electrical Engineer.
- Desirable: offshore/onshore plant shutdown maintenance exposure and flexibility to handle electro-mechanical works.
- Hands on knowledge in the field instrument installation, commissioning, repairs, maintenance, calibration of system and fully conversant with HART communication protocol.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in the plant of maintenance.
- Diploma/ITI in Electrical Engineer.
- Desirable: offshore/onshore plant shutdown maintenance exposure and flexibility to handle electro-mechanical Works.
- Hands on experience in overhauling rotating equipment like Manual Valves, Pumps, Motors etc.
- Skilled to perform In-situ overhauling of mechanical equipment.
- Experienced in shutdown work.
- Minimum 4-6 years experience.
- Diploma HTI in Mechanical Engineering.
- Hands on experience in overhauling Safety Relief Valve / Pressure Relief Valve, Vacuum Valve, Control Valve.
- Experienced to perform hot setting of boiler valve.
- Skilled to perform in-situ overhauling of welded valve.
- Factory certified technicians will be given preference.
- Should be capable to perform refurbishment of Manual Valves..
- Experienced in shutdown works.
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- Diploma/ITI in Mechanical Engineer.
- Experience working in industrial chemical cleanings.
- Perform air and steam blowing.
- Preparing the Engineering Design, Completing site visits to gather required information. Develop the procedure for the operations accordingly.
- Completing the Operation, loading a working crew ensuring that the method statement is followed. Supervision of the job completion.
- Contact with the client during the operation.
- Following the QA QC directives for the operation. Chemical analysis, inspections.
- Completing a report after the service is completed.
P.O. Box: 16069
8th Floor Toyota Tower Doha, Qatar
PT. Bidar Timur
JL. Budi Np. 20 Cawang Dewi Sartika
Jakarta 13630 Fax: 021 8014020