Partnership agreements with leading licenses such as UNO™, Ferrari, Shrek, CSI, Spider-Man and Brothers in Arms allow Gameloft to form strong relationships with international brands. In addition to the partnerships, Gameloft owns and operates titles such as Real Football, Asphalt and Brain Challenge.
Gameloft is present on all the continents with its own production studios, employing over 3,500 developers, and distributes its games in over 100 countries and 200 carriers’. Gameloft is listed on Euronext Paris (ISIN: FR0000079600, Bloomberg: GFT FP, Reuters: GLFT.PA).
GAMELOFT, present in 20 countries in Europe, North America and Asia (over 4,000 people), the leading international developer and publisher of video games for mobile phones, is seeking a:
C++ Game Programmer
- Excellent C/C++; (knowledge of Java is a plus);
- Good knowledge of Android/Symbian/WindowsPhone7/Brew development is definitely an asset;
- Capabilities in 3D programming and 3D engines (Irrlicht, Orge etc) is a plus;
- Experience in game programming is welcome;
- Good English reading and writing skills;
- Team spirit, sense of responsibility, deadline commitment;
- Ability to work under high pressure;
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent is preferable.
- Strong interest and experience in playing video games
- Attention to details
- Good skills of English reading and writing
- Office computer literacy.
- Join a world leading developer and publisher of mobile and downloadable video games with state-of-the-art mobile technology and devices;
- Be part of talented international teams in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Be trained to become a professional of the fast-growing, passionate and innovative game industry;
- Be proud to deliver prestigious products winning top rankings worldwide;
- Be rewarded with attractive remuneration (dynamic salary review, bonuses etc) and other fringe benefits closely linked with performance and contribution to the company
- Enjoy Gameloft’s exciting life with company trip, sponsored team buildings, sport clubs (Soccer, Tennis, Swimming, Badminton etc), game communities, and plenty of joyful events, celebrations;
- Build up your stable career with dynamic promotion and job opportunities.
For more information, contact recruitment team: firstname.lastname@example.org