• Marine Coordinator (MCoor)
• Marine Superintendent (MSup)
• Marine Pilot & Loading Master (MPLM)
• Technical Aid (TAID)
General job description and related qualifications:
Marine Coordinator (MCoor)
- Monitoring the fueling operations at the Combo dock and Control the flow of work through the Permit To Work arrangement.
- Supervise the berthing/unberthing of all Crew Boats and LCTs at combo dock with the guidance from the Shipping Superintendent.
- Supervise the mooring gang during mooring operations
- Manage and overview the centralized co-ordination functions for all marine and port related Activities
- Ensure delivery schedules are met in a timely and safe manner. Monitor all activities with a view to modifying, streamlining and improving
Marine Superintendent (MSup)
- Provide expert advice and necessary support to achieve highest level of safe deliverability in marine projects and operational performance
- Contributing to the marine contracting strategy, and its executionParticipating in tendering, evaluation, selection and start-up of marine contractor O&M services (Operations & Maintenance)
- Close liaison with vessel owners/crew and Tangguh site personnel to ensure consistent approach at technical level and Health Safety & Environment (HSE) standard
- Making compliance trips offshore on marine vessels to observe and verify compliance with Group Marine Standard (GMOS)
- Ensuring or conducting CMID and HSSE audits of marine contractor organizations and vessels
Marine Pilot & Loading Master (MPLM)
- Berth/unberth LNG Tankers at the TLNG Jetty by coordinating all related parties, such as Production Team, shipping & Agency Team, and Government Team, included their regular communications and paper documents
- Berth/Unberth Condensate tankers and General Cargo ships at Combo Dock by coordinating all related parties, such as Production Team, shipping & Agency Team and Government Team, included their regular communications and paper documents.
- Support the Harbour Superintendent in managing and maintenance of all navigation aids, lights, markers, winches, fenders, oceanographic sensors, etc.
- Conduct operational inspections of all tugs, mooring boats and pilot boats on regular basis and maintain respective records on findings, close outs and lesson learned/sharing related to all safety devices and equipments.
- Assist the Harbour&Marine Manager in managing performance, training needs and monitoring day to day activities of radio operators, Harbour tugs / Mooring boats / Pilot boat crews and Shore mooring gang.
Technical Aid (TAID)
- Manage update & delivery of the detailed action plan to support the S & OR Annual Operation Plan
- Assist Operating Technical Authorities to develop, arrange and facilitate training, Development & CoP workshops
- Facilitate Community of Practice network development meetings to ensure Standardization
- Maintain action log for OMS CI improvement action plan
- Manage Operation Authority (OA) interventions database & produce reports to feed OMC CCI future
- Manage training and development plan for the national technical authorities
- Manage the monthly OA meeting program and actions tracker
Essential Criteria and Qualifications:
- Minimum Marine Officer class 3 /ANT 3 (MCoor)
- Minimum 3 years experience Marine Operation ((MCoor)
- Master Marine Class 1 / ANT 1 (MSup & MPLM)
- Experience Port Operations (MSup)
- Indonesia Maritime Pilot Certificate Class 1 (MPLM)
- Experience as Loading Master for LNG & Condensate (MPLM)
- Familiar with the principles of OMD & core leadership values (TAID)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously (TAID)
- Structured response to problem solving (TAID)
- Experienced to develop and present report to leadership (TAID)
- Experienced to develop maintain a complex filing system (TAID)
- Proven ability to manage and arrangement domestic and International event and travel (TAID)
- Strong Communications skills both orally and written (Bahasa Indonesia and English) – All position
- Minimum 5 years Experience as an officer onboard Vessel (MCoord)
- Familiar with boat inspectors, running hours and fuel consumptions monitoring (MCup)
- Minimum 5 years Experience as a Chief Officer / Master onboard vessel (MSup)
- Minimum 3 years Experience Port Operation (MSup)
- Minimum 5 years Experience as Marine Pilot at a big ship for port operation (MPLM)
- Minimum 3 years Experience as loading Master for LNG & Condensate (MPLM)
- 8-10 years proven work Experience in similar positions
- Bachelor degree in Business Management and Administration (TAID).
Interest applications are invited to submit a detailed resume together with recent photograph maximum 1 week after this advertisement into: email@example.com