Wilmar operates over 150 processing plants and employ about 67.000 people in more than 20 countries, with a primary focus in lndonesia, Malaysia, China, lndia, and Europe. Through an extensive distribution network, our products are sold to more than 50 countries globally. The scale, integration and logistical advantages of our business model provide significant operational synergies & cost efficiencies.
To support our new business growth, we are looking for dynamic, energetic and highly motivated people to fill the following position:
1. Civil Engineer (Serang Based)
• Familiar with Civil Engineering Detail Drawing and Steel Bridge Structure Drawing
• Be able to prepare and provide relevant project documents, instruction and procedures, work planning, budgeting, and reporting working progress
• Generation/Review/Approval design calculation material take off (MTO)
• Be able to negotiate with contractor or other parties related to project work.
• Having good skill to analyze either proposal or others report from contractor which related to project work
• Having experience to handle Quality Control which connect with working for mine infrastructure, such as road, bridge etc
• Strong background in management of project.
• Good team work with the foreign contractor and consultant
• Able to monitor and crosscheck the erection progress from contractor
• Min. 3 years experience in supervise steel bridge construction and hauling road
• S1 From Civil engineering
• Min. 27 years old. (Male)
• Ability to using Ms. Office, AutoCad (2D & 3D), etc
• Good command in English both oral and written
• Highly self motivated person, good communication skill, attention to details, accurately, hard working, good initiative & teamwork.
• Excellent negotiation skill
• Good understanding the standard rule of the civil works, earthwork, piping and road
• Flexible and dynamic person, willing to work in Serang (Cilegon) area
2. LEGAL CORPORATE (Jakarta Based)
1. S1, from law education, Perdata
2. Min 2 years experience, preferable from legal corporate
3. Have a good knowledge about rule of bio energy
4. Preferable 26 – 30 year old
5. Familiar use Microsoft word, Microsoft excel, Microsoft power point
6. Good attitude & interpersonal skill
7. Willing to travel through our business line and group
1. Liaise legal protection and risk management advice to management especially in conflict management
2. Handle any legal corporate issue
3. Review ongoing cases and advise management accordingly
3. PURCHASING STAFF (Jakarta Based)
2. Min. 22 years old till 30 years old
3. Has good understanding about material equipment
4. At least 2 years experience as purchasing staff.
5. Good knowledge in industrial buying
7. Fluent in English, both oral and written, able to speak Mandarin it’s a plus
8. Good attitude & passion for purchasing
9. Good interpersonal and communication skills
10. Will be place at Office Jakarta
1. Monitor and ensure competent quality execution of all regular purchasing duties
2. Maintain complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system.
3. Assist in managing and following up overseas orders.
4. Handling and monitoring of claims to factories and vendors for defectives, shortage, missing parts.
5. Coordinate with other business units and suppliers to ensure on-time delivery.
6. Responsible for the preparation and process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
7. Source, select and negotiate for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and services with suppliers.
8. Purchase and issue order in accordance to specification.
9. Plan and manage inventory levels of materials or products.
4. Operator Heavy Equipment (Excavator & Forklift)
• Male, maximum age 30 years old
• Min. 2 Years in heavy equipment needed
• Having SIO for Excavator & Forklift
• Physically and mentally health, not color blind or illiterate
• Discipline, diligent, honest, hard working, ability to teamwork’s
• To be placed at Serang
5. INTERNAL AUDIT STAFF
1. Male, Maximum age 35 years old
2. Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Accounting minimum IPK 3.00 from reputable University
3. Preferable have experiences as same position
4. Excellent skill in Ms. Office and Finance Accounting application
5. Good Command in English both oral and written, able to speak Mandarin it’s a plus
6. Willing to travel through our business line and group
7. Willing to work overtime and detail oriented
8. Able to work under pressure and work indepently
1. Prepare rule standard operation procedure and management policies
2. Prepare form and standard documentation to each division and affiliated group
3. Implement and monitor standard operation procedure to each division and affiliated group
4. Maintain and prepare schedule audit program for all division
6. DRAFTING & ESTIMATOR
Designated position intends to act as Estimator and Drafter position holder will manage Engineering works of aspect for construction work related and to support Engineering and Construction Department. Main objective is to ensure engineering works and construction activities are in line with schedule.
To manage, review, and generate designs and drawings for projects or works related, both in condition of information from Engineering and Construction department and specific requirement.
1. Team workers and organizing people
2. Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering, preferably mechanical/piping
3. Min. 2 years previous experiences in Estimator and Drafter
4. Proficiency in Auto Cad (3D & 2D) and Structure Analysis Software
5. Construction Design knowledge proficiency
1. To execute, guidelines and directive for Estimator and Drafter in order to achieve Engineering Objective in reliable manner
2. To execute, monitor, improve Engineering specific task
3. Establish and maintain effective work relationship within department, company, and community, with responsible attitude for every work assigned
4. Establish, review, and communicate timely reports and work reports related
5. Initiate feedback for improvement of Engineering reports and works status
6. To evaluating personnel skills and resources, and to provide support to department head
7. Solvent Extraction Plant Superintendent
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Electrical / Electronic), and Engineering (Mechanical).
2. Max 35 years old
3. At least 3 years of working experience in related field is required for this position
4. Have a knowledge at solvent plant process such as a raw material, working principle tools, standart quality product and final product.
5. Have a knowledge and understanding about K3 at Solvent Area
6. Have a strong Leadership
7. Willing to be placed at Bitung – North Sulawesi and all operational area of Wilmar Group
1. Candidate must possess at least Senior High School (Geodetic, Geography or equivalent)
2. Minimum 1 year experience in similar role
3. With age min. 19 years old max 25 years old
4. Familiar with GPS, good knowledge in topography
5. Able to work independently or in a team environment
6. Able to work under pressure
7. Willing to be placed at Cilegon
8. Fresh graduated are welcome to apply.
Send your complete application letter with current photograph and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org