METRO Department Store is one of the leading retailers in Indonesia operating 5 stores, 4 in Jakarta and one in Bandung. The first METRO store opened in 1991 at Mal Pondok Indah catering to the needs of the residents of the exclusive Pondok Indah and surrounding residential districts.
With the success of METRO Pondok Indah, the second store at Plaza Senayan opened in 1995 bringing another METRO to the central business district and the posh central residential areas. In October 2001, a third store followed in Bandung, at the newest and largest shopping mall, Bandung Supermal, bringing shopping to another level for the population of Bandung.
The latest addition to the group was added in February 2002 at Mal Taman Anggrek, giving access to METRO customers living in West Jakarta. The 4 department stores with more than 500,000 square feet of retail space offer a wide variety of merchandise from well-known international labels to famous local brands. METRO, now a familiar household name, will continue to showcase retail merchandising at its best for Indonesians.
As a leading full-lined store, METRO's top priority is focused on serving the shopping needs of our customers. Our commitment is to serve our customers with the best possible selection, quality, value and service. The company's philoshopy is to provide our customers with convenient shopping environments catering to their every need and comfort.
Grab the most exciting career opportunity and grow with us, METRO Department Store, the first multinational retail company in Asia Pacific qualified by the ISO 9001:2008.
Management Trainee for Sales Supervisor (MT)
- METRO Management Trainee Program is designed to meet the company’s demand of Sales Supervisor positions. Reporting to a Department Executive, a Sales Supervisor is stationed on the selling floor at one of our stores and is responsible for achieving the sales target by managing the people as well as the merchandise of his/her particular department.
- If you have strong interest to build your career in retail industry, especially in store operation functions, this is the position you should apply. However, since you will be part of the operation team, you should be prepared to work at weekends and in shift-system.
- We welcome S1 Fresh Graduates to apply, or D3 Graduates if you already have working experience in retail. Being computer literate and able to communicate in English are required. You also ought to have good communication, coordination and analytical skills, and potential to lead people.
- You are responsible to assist the buyer team in administration aspects and in coordinating with internal as well as external parties to ensure the department function is well-implemented.
- Female, max 27 years old, preferably Bachelor Degree/S1in Business Administration or any field.
- Should have good communication and coordination skills, and good command of English, both verbal and written. Excellent in operating MS Office. Should have at least 1 year of experience in administration field.
- Wanita, maks. 23 th, pendidikan min. setara SMU/SMK.
- Diutamakan yang telah berpengalaman sebagai Kasir min. 1 th.
- Berpenampilan menarik & proporsional. Tinggi badan min. 158 cm (wanita) dan 168 cm (pria)
- Ramah, jujur, teliti dan memiliki kemampuan berkomunikasi yang baik.
- Pria, usia maks 28 tahun. Pendidikan min. STM/SMK Elektro.
- Pengalaman min. 1 tahun sebagai Teknisi.
- Memahami plumbing, kelistrikan dan maintenance.
- Lebih disukai berpengalaman di retail / hotel.
- Pria, min. SMU/setara. Usia maks 30 tahun.
- Memiliki SIM B1 dan berpengalaman sebagai Driver/Supir min. 1 tahun.
- Mengetahui jalan-jalan di sekitar Jabodetabek.
- You will be responsible for developing all aspects of graphic design and creative concept.
- Male / female, max 28 years old with bachelor degree in Graphic Design / Visual Communication Design and min 2 years experience in related function.
- Responsible for total brand management in terms of marketing, sales, operations and product development; including brand concepts, developments and execution or marketing strategies, and advertising & promotional activities. You are expected to have strong negotiating, as well as excellent communication skills, and ability to manage a sales team.
- Male/female, max. 35 years old, min. Bachelor / S1 degree.
- Min. 3 years experience in brand marketing of fashion products is essential.
- Fluent in English and able to operate Microsoft Office.
- If you have basic knowledge of interior design / fashion design, and has strong interest in retail fashion & merchandise display, you can begin your career as part of our visual merchandising team. The team is responsible for creating the concept of our stores’ display & decoration, and implementing the concept to support the every promotional event accordingly.
- Male/female, max. 25, min. S1 graduate, preferably in Interior Design or Fashion Design.
- Has flair for fashion and unbelievably creative. Ability to operate Photoshop is an advantage.
- You will be responsible for the execution of projects, starting from identifying requirements, selection of sources, budgeting, controlling and monitoring.
- Male / female, max. 30, S1 graduate from Architecture. Min 5 years experience in architectural / interior design, including at least 2 in retail industry
- Your main responsibility is to implement strategies for budgeting, sourcing and managing the right merchandise to support the achievement of targeted sales.
- Bachelor Degree / S1 graduate with minimum 3 years experience in retail merchandising.
- You are expected to have good vision in trend of lifestyle as well as strong analytical & interpersonal skills. You should have a sharp sense of business and negotiation skill.
- Computer literate (esp. Microsoft Office) and have excellent communication skill in English. Ability to operate Adobe Reader and MS Project is an advantage.
- You will be responsible for the implementation of visual merchandising / display in our stores.
- Male/Female, age between 23 – 27. D3 graduate in art or design. Min 1 year experience in related background, preferably in retail industry. Has flair for fashion and interior decoration.
All candidates should have good command of English, both written and spoken. Be computer-literate, especially in operating MS Office. Working experience in retail industry will be an advantage.
Only qualified candidates who meet the above qualifications will be invited for interviews.
PT Metropolitan Retailmart
Mal Pondok Indah Level 3 Utara
Jl. Metro Pondok Indah Blok III - B
Kindly indicate the position applied at the top left side of envelope for quick processing.
email@example.com --- Update : Tuesday, April 23, 2013 lowongan kerja mei 2013 di »» lowongan kerja administration officer | lowongan kerja buyer | lowongan kerja cashier | lowongan kerja d3 | lowongan kerja driver | lowongan kerja management trainee | lowongan kerja merchandiser | lowongan kerja metro department store | lowongan kerja pramuniaga | lowongan kerja public relation officer | lowongan kerja retailer | lowongan kerja s1 | lowongan kerja sma | lowongan kerja smk | lowongan kerja stm | lowongan kerja technician