In addition to its signature restaurant chain, McDonald’s Corporation held a minority interest in Pret A Manger until 2008, was a major investor in the Chipotle Mexican Grill until 2006, and owned the restaurant chain Boston Market until 2007.
A McDonald's restaurant is operated by either a franchisee, an affiliate, or the corporation itself. The corporation's revenues come from the rent, royalties and fees paid by the franchisees, as well as sales in company-operated restaurants. McDonald's revenues grew 27% over the three years ending in 2007 to $22.8 billion, and 9% growth in operating income to $3.9 billion
McDonald's primarily sells hamburgers, cheeseburgers, chicken products, french fries, breakfast items, soft drinks, milkshakes, and desserts. In response to obesity trends in Western nations and in the face of criticism over the healthiness of its products, the company has modified its menu to include healthier alternatives such as salads, wraps and fruit.
McDonald’s Indonesia (PT Rekso Nasional Food) is looking for the energetic and smart young people to join us in managing our Restaurants for the position of :
Deskripsi Pekerjaan :
- Korespondensi dengan pemda dan kantor pelayanan pajak
- Bertanggung jawab untuk monthly tax compliance (PPH, PPN dan Pajak Restoran)
- Mampu melakukan perhitungan PPN, PPH dan SPT Badan
- Usia minimal 27 tahun dan maksimal 35 tahun
- Pendidikan min. S1 Accounting / Pajak
- Menguasai Ms. Office (khususnya Ms. Excel), eSPT
- Mengerti Peraturan Perpajakan dengan baik
- Korespondensi dengan PEMDA dan Kantor Pajak
- Memiliki Pengalaman dalam Pemeriksaan Pajak
- Dapat bekerja dalam Team dan secara individu
- Bersedia dinas luar kota
Develop your career and make McDonald’s your address for success. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.