PT. DKCMI is a join venture company between an Indonesia Holding Group and Kobelco International ( s) Co. Pte, ltd. A subsidiary of Kobe Steel, Japan one of the most leading steel companies in Japan.
As a top rank brand in the word for heavy equipment KOBELCO continuously improve their innovative product for Indonesia market. We committed to provide comprehensive service to support the activity of customer in maintaining their productivity.
To implement our commitment, PT. DKCMI also places the first priority in maintaining the highest standard of after sales service with adequate spare parts inventory and modern service facilities manned by well-trained technicians. The company also equipped with up to date training facilities where customer' s technicians may receive proper technical training. Beside we also provide several service programmes to ensure high mechanical availability of each KOBELCO equipment.
Kobelco is inviting professionals who are looking for more challenges and better future to join as parts of our growth for the following position as:
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER (HR-HO)
Your Responsibilities : Reports to HR manager, this position will be responsible to manage the whole area of Human Resource Management in our company. As a generalist, she/he will be required to manage all HR aspect which has to be in line with the guidelines, strategic plan and policies of the Company.
- University degree, majoring in Psychology
- Has minimum of 2 years working experience in Human Resource area
- Preferably Male , aged 30 – 35 years old
- Has strong knowledge and skills on labor law, Industrial & employee relation, Training & Development, Recruitment, Performance Management, Compensation & benefit, Payroll system, Office and GA management.
- Good in human relationship and strong interpersonal & communication skill
- Proactive, pressure persistent, able to thrive in fast paced
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and excellent in MS Office skill