To support the business development in Indonesia a vacant position exists within IFF Indonesia. We invite dedicated and suitably qualified candidates to join our company as :
Quality Control Technologist - Microbiology (QTM Jkt)
The Job: Reporting to QC Manager in Jakarta, you will responsible for running the microbiology lab and analytical and organoleptic testing of raw materials and products produced in the IFF Jakarta manufacturing plant to the laid down specifications using specified test methods.
The Person should meet the following requirements:
- A recognized tertiary degree (at least Diploma III) in Food Science, Chemical Analyst/ Microbiology Science or other related fields from a reputable university, preferably with minimum 1 years solid experience in similar position or R & D of consumer goods, cosmetics, beverage, food, ingredient, or flavor business.
- Knowledge of SAP, Good Manufacturing Practices, Occupational Health & Safety, Quality Assurance, would be beneficial to perform the job.
- Familiar with laboratory system analysis, e.g. factory batch samples, laboratory supplies, etc.
- Familiar with all MS Office applications.
- Must be able to work independently, high attention to details, routine and monotone, as well as able to work under pressure.
Human Resources Manager
Your application will be treated with strict confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified