Our facilities include 670 wells, 1 70 shallow wafer platforms, 40 processing and service facilities and some 1,600 kilometers of sub-sea pipelines.
As one of the leading assets in Pertamina, we ore currently seeking PROFESSIONALS to join us and share us our values - the unwavering commitment to deliver improved quality and reliability. The vacant positions are:
Operations Contract & Procurement Team Leader (BSP/PRO/PHEONWJ/0115/1)
To develop & manage operations contract management, in order to ensure availability of contracts’ to support safe and reliable field operations in line with budget and compliance with company’s policies as well as Government regulations.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in all Engineering or Business Administration
- Having 7 years experiences in supervisory level in the areas of contracts system and regulations
- Must have knowledge of PTK 007 Procurement Guideline, AFE and WP&B Procedure, Cost Management & Control, Logistics Coordination, Cost Estimation & Allocations, Supplier Assessment, Integrity Management for Operations.
- Familiar with computer literacy (Windows 7 & Microsoft Office)
- Good command in English (verbal and writing)
Education Dicipline : All Engineering, Business Administration
State : DKI Jakarta
End Date : 03 February 2015
Drilling Engineer - Talent Management
Position Level : Staff
Employment Type : Full Time, Part Time, Contract, Temporary, Internship
Closed On : 29 Jan 2015
- Minimum Bachelor degree of all studies
Position Level :Staff
Employment Type : Full Time, Contract
Closed On : 29 Jan 2015
- Minimum Bachelor degree of Engineering(Aviation/Aeronautics/Astronautics), Engineering(Electrical/Electronic), Engineering(Industrial), Engineering(Mining/Mineral)
- Lulusan universitas ternama UGM, UI, ITS, ITB, IPB
- Can speak English well
PT Pertamina (Persero) and its subsidiaries will only process shortlisted applicants whom meet to our standards and qualifications for the position.
PT Pertamina (Persero) and its subsidiaries do not solicit payments from job seekers or payments for fees, work permits or the like. Any requests for such payments should be regarded as fraudulent. If you receive a genuine offer of a job with us, whether the offer is made directly by us or through an agency, you will not be required to pay any money towards administration fees