Bakrie Construction’s commitment is to deliver every project on time with Zero Defect in the delivered works, absolute safety with Zero LTI’s thus fulfilling the objectives and requirements of ISO 9001:2008, ASME U/UR, OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 14001:2004 accreditations. Having a strong sense for the future growth with many prospects in international and local markets, our products been delivered worldwide to Australia, Singapore, USA, Chile, Europe.
Bakrie Construction is urgently are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working and motivated individual to fill the position of
Blasting and Painting Manager
- Have experience more than 6 years as Blasting and Painting Manager in Fabrication Yard or Workshop
- Understand for technical & application specification, application of all internal or external surface coating products (Fabrication and Oil & gas product)
- Good Leadership and management skill
- Have experience more than 6 years as Construction Manager Fabrication Yard
- Good leadership and management skill
- Good knowledge of contract drawings and construction terminology
With role is to carry out the following tasks :
- Oversees all company accounting practices, including accounting departments, preparing budgets, financial reports, tax and audit functions.
- Directs financial strategy, planning and forecasts; conferring with president, VP of sales and department heads.
- Supervises investment and raising of funds for business
- Studies, analyzes and reports on trends, opportunities for expansion and projection of future company growth
Please be aware that the applicants for the position of Chief Financial Officer are required to have extensive experience in the qualification
- Written and Verbal Bahasa (Indonesia, English)
- A minimum of 8, preferable 10, years experience in a senior role.
- CPA designation preferred.
- Master degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- Up to date knowledge of current financial and accounting computer applications.
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written skills.
- Control and perform the implementation of department plan in order to support department objective which in line with Company’s vision and mission.
- Assist superior in conducting recruitment and selection process.
- Assist in the arrangement of expatriation formality documentations with the Indonesian government official.
- Assist superior in executing monthly payroll and handling personnel administration.
- Min S1 graduated, Majoring Psychology (preferred) from reputable university (GPA min. 2.75 scale of 4).
- A minimum 2 years experience in the same position (will be advantage up to date knowledge of training, recruitment process, and Human Resources Information System/HRIS)
- Good communication skills in Indonesia and English (oral and written).
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Competencies: Highly self motivated, Adaptability, analytical skill, disciple, and team work.
NOTE: Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.