To enhance our team we are looking for experienced system engineers.
Linux System Engineer (ref. 09011)
ASYX requires that:
* You have at least 3 years experience with Linux system management in an enterprise environment.
* You have experience with Redhat Enterprise Linux or comparable Linux distribution
* You have experience with Apache web-server setup, configuration and maintenance
* You have experience with JBoss AS setup, configuration and maintenance
* You have experience with MySQL setup, configuration and maintenance
* Experience with Xen virtualization is an advantage
* Experience with Bacula backup is an advantage
* You possess good English speaking and - writing skills
* You are a no-nonsense, hard-working, “get-on-with-the-job” type of person
* Monitor and maintain ASYX systems and report deviations from normal operation
* Implement changes to ASYX systems
* Take corrective action to restore normal operation
* Analyze root cause of incidents and propose changes to prevent
If you think that you are suitable for this position, email us your resume and recent photograph to email@example.com mentioning job reference number.
Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Also visit our website at http://asyx.com