ALS provides reliable analytical testing data that help consulting and engineering firms, industry, and governments around the world make informed decisions about their environmental projects. Our comprehensive range of environmental testing and technical support services is complemented by a solid commitment to quality and customer service.
In line with our expansion plans and commitment to grow, we are in need of the followings:
Laboratory Manager (Bogor)
* A tertiary Science (Preferably Chemistry)
* 5 years laboratory experience with at least 2 years in a supervisory role.
* Familiar with environmental testing methods and instruments such as ICPAES, GCMS, FTIR, TOC
* Experience in working in an ISO 17025 certified laboratory will be a distinct advantage
* Able to communicate in English.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Computer literacy
* An understanding of basic business principles.
* A strong customer focus.
* Genuine leadership abilities.
* Optimizing turnaround time for samples whilst ensuring accurate and timely results are achieved and maintained.
* Ensuring staff members have the knowledge and skills to perform their roles competently.
* Continually assess the laboratory to increase productivity and efficiency through equipment upgrading, method enhancements or implementation of new technology.
* Advising senior management on the purchase of capital equipment and to authorize the purchase of consumables.
* Ensuring the efficient running and the overall administrative coordination of the Environmental Laboratory. This will include optimizing staff numbers, cross training staff and minimizing maintenance costs.
If you are ready for the challenge, please submit your application letter with full details of resume and recent photograph to: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be notified