Business Development Executive
- He/She plays a key role in formulating strategy in retail sales programs/activities, developing channel coverage within Jabodetabek and/or assigned geographical area, building relationships with retailers, maintaining channel loyalties, administrating the distribution of marketing literature, managing the channels conflicts and organizing new product training & IT shows.
- Drive sales & build a closed business-relationships with channel partners within Jabodetabek area.
- Develops & implement channel sales programs & promotional activities to support sales.
- Responsible for overseeing retail channel development & expansion.
- Ensure channel partner receives and understands product and marketing information and is trained in all areas of product knowledge.
- Organize IT Shows / Roadshow (as a teamwork) and sales training to channel partners (e.g: product training).
- Responsible for the distribution of marketing/products literature, promotional materials & other POSM material.
- Collects & analyses competitive information regularly.
- Develop and maintain quarterly forecast for key channel partner
- Visit channel partner (both traditional retailer & modern outlets) on regular basis.
- Together with channel partners, follows up on sales leads with objective is to close the deal
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Business Studies/ IT / Computer Science.
- Minimum 3 (three) years of related experience in the sales/channel management in IT distribution business and have a wide network with IT traditional resellers and/or modern channels.
- Creative, self motivated with the ability to work independently as well as a team player.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, channel sales & presentation skills
Please do not apply if you think that you are not fit with the qualification. Only shortlisted candidate would be called for an interview.