Starting from a family-owned business called PT. Bank Karman founded in 1969 and based in Surabaya, then in 1992 changed its name to PT. Mega Bank and relocating headquarters to Jakarta.
Along with the development of PT. Mega Bank in 1996 was taken over by PARA GROUP (PT. Para Global Investindo and PT. Para Rekan Investama). To further enhance the image of PT. Mega Bank, in June 1997 they changes the logo with the aim that as public confidence in financial institutions, will be more easily recognized by the new company logo. And in 2000 made changes to the name of PT. Mega Bank to PT. Bank Mega.
In strengthening our management team and to answer the challenges of rapid network expansion, we invite you as proven professional and competent talent to join us in the following positions:
MEGA MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Mega Management Development Program is one of our fast track career program for potential new graduates to be Bank Mega's future management team. The program consist of a series in class training, well structured banking curriculum and also practical internship that will provide trainee with a comprehensive knowledge and skill of the banking management. The program will also encourage individuals to be future leaders in Bank Mega, who posses good communication skill, strong leadership and strong drive for success in banking industry.
- Maximum age of 27 years old in this year
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in any field from reputable universities
- Minimum GPA 3,00
- Have leadership and organizational experiences
- Strong drive for success
- Excelllent analytical, problem solving and communication skill
- Fluent in English, both oral & written
- Willing to join 1 year of MMDP education program in Jakarta