GAC delivers on its promises with day-to-day activities that represent value for money, quality, continuity, innovation and global reach, offering services that seamlessly combine its expertise and experience in the shipping, logistics, marine and related fields.
More than 8,000 employees around the world, with close to 300 offices speaking most of the world's major languages and representing most of the world's cultures, make up the GAC community. Wherever you go, you will find GAC professionals dedicated to working together to provide the best possible service as they work across cultures, borders and time zones. GAC Samudera Logistics is seeking for:
This position is responsible for the design and delivery of a variety of training courses. Involves creating pro-active and responsive solutions to business needs and seizing opportunities for continuous improvement in individual, team, business unit and organizational performance. Specific duties include preparation and facilitation of training courses and other interventions for employees to include the design of instructional materials for training designs and participant materials. Responsible for performing miscellaneous duties related to training and development.
- Bachelor's degree with a major in Psychology, Communications, Management or a related subject. Master's degree preferred.
- Must have experience in similar job minimum 1 or 2 year
- Must have the ability to research, write behavioral objectives, and write training materials with management team guides.
- Ability to use a variety of learning/training concepts and principles is required along with knowledge of adult learning.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills and relationship building are a must.
- Also requires information search and research skills, analytical and creative problem solving skills, questioning and feedback skills, customer service orientation and commitment to quality, responsibility, high work standards, and initiatives.
- Solid project and time management skills, computer competence and the ability to use media effectively.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workflow and interact at the entry-level management level.
- An understanding of corporate etiquette and the ability to ask the right questions to understand true business needs is essential.
- Current Contact details, Qualification, Personal details
- Technical Skills
- Employment History and your role description
- Current Salary & Expected Salary
Interested applicants are invited to email your resume to HR Manager email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for submitting application: January 15th, 2010