As of 2006, the company had run into bankruptcy and restarted under the same name with investements of a third party (JP Morgan). LG.Philips LCD was not affected by this bankruptcy. LG. Philips Displays shares were sold in the beginning of March 2007. The company name has been changed to LP Displays from 1 April, 2007. LP is a historic reference to the old parent companies LG and Philips.
PT. LP Displays Indonesia is a rename PT. LG Philips Displays Indonesia, Multinational company manufactures TV tube and TV set Component, that urgently seeking a highly motivated person to fill the bellow vacant position:
Engineer (Code: ENG - Spv)
- Male, max. 32 years old.
- S1 Degree majoring Electronical (weak current) with 1 year working experience, or Diploma (D3) with 3 years working experience
- GPA min. 2,75
- Having a wide knowledge about conventional TV Set and its components (process and material)
- Able to work hard as well as under pressure
- Posses a good computer literacy
- Good analytical skill.
- Posses great leadership
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Good interpersonal skills
- One year working in similar position is an advantage, but fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Job Location: Cikarang
Should you meet the criteria above please send your resume (CV only) in Word or PDF format only and put the CODE as your email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by phone, email, or text message.