- Enthusiastic, experienced, or trained in software development
- Preferably at least D3 in Computer/Information Technology/Engineering Fields
- Experienced in Open Source programming languages (i.e. Java, Python, PHP) and Linux/Unix environment is an advantage.
- Willing to work overtime or in holidays in case of emergency
- Willing to travel
- Salary is negotiable based on qualification.
- Other financial benefits includes : overtime, Travel subsidy, whole family health insurance, outpatient coverage, THR, bonuses, travel allowances and few other benefits. Possibility of Housing around the Office.
Relax, non-strict working environment to stimulate fruitful development, which includes: separation between smoking and non-smoking working area, coffee, and snacks, sleeping areas.
Send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org