In order to maximize our performance and reach the point of perfection, we divide our companies into six divisions, each of which is supervised by an industry professional, supported by experienced staffs. The six divisions are Fuels, Gas and LPG, Coal, Lubricants, Additives and Chemicals. Sadikun distribution system covers the nation and is organized through our regional offices which are located in Merak, Jakarta, Bekasi, Bandung, Surabaya and Denpasar.
Sadikun has operated for more than 40 years - developing the confidence of our clients and prioritizing loyalty as the company's main value. The growth and accomplishments of Sadikun are inseparable from the loyalty of our clients. Sadikun thanks our loyal customers that have supported and partaken in the success of Sadikun.
Sadikun Group is an energy company is currently inviting passionate and energetic candidates to grow with our company through contributing your skills and experiences in these following challenging positions:
1. BUSINESS UNIT MANAGER ( BUM ) / PROJECT MANAGER (PM)
- Responsibile to manage all the business unit activities in sales, procurement, financial, human resources, safety, legal and general affair or supervise all project activities.
- Performing project management role; scheduling, budgeting.
- Make coordirivic c,ibcontractors/vendors. Good ability in preparing preliminary sketches & instructions.
- Min S1 Civil/Mechanical
2. SALES & MARKETING SUPERVISOR (SMS) / OFFICER (SMO)
- Responsibile to supervise and coordinate sales & marketing activites, perform company product sales,
- Maintain both present and new customers in order to achieve sales target. Possessing an escellent communication skills, good account management & analytical skills in analyzing data, good looking.
3. HR. LEGAL & GA SUPERVISOR (HRLGS) / OFFICER ( HRLGO)
- Responsible to supervise and coordinate an effective HR activities including recruitment, training & development, compensation & benefits.
- Responsible to supervise all legal activities, compliance with the law & regulation, develop & monitor implementation of legal procedure
- Responsible to supervise and control day to day administration and operation of General Service Includes facilities, building maintenance, and transportation
- Min qualification is S1 (Psychology/ Law/ Mechanical Engineering).
4. PROCUREMENT SUPERVISOR (PS) / OFFICER (PO)
- Responsible to supervise and coordinate all activities purchase, warehouse and delivering product.
5. FINANCE & ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR (FAS) / OFFICER (FAO)
- Responsible to deal with all financial activities including administration handling, good ability in performing analysis on financial report
- Capable of preparing financIal report, having good knowledge in AR, GL, and taxation is preferable. - Min. qualification is S1 (Accounting)
6. PROJECT ENGINEER (PE)
- Responsible to lead, manage and supervise data centered and trouble shooting projects.
- Supervising subcontractors and vendors, and performing excetent cost control of projects. Responsible to estimate the power of constructions and to count the protect expenses.
- Proficient in operating Auto Cad 20. 3D, and Photoshop
- Min. qualification is bachelor of engineering (major in mechanical, electrical, civil or architecture).
7. GENERAL ADMINISTRATION / CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER (GADM/CSO)
- Responsible to provide services to customer, to supervise goods demand and goods transfer process.
- Proficient in market orientation and market development. Good ability in tales administration.
- Responsible to implement administrative roles. Proficiericy in using computers, good typing & data entry, preparing documents, attention to details & able to work under pressure.
- Candidates must have experiences in the field of energy trading or construction : Minimun 5 years for Manager and 3 years fo Supervisor Whereas fresh graduates are welicome for Officer
- Applicants must hold Min. D3/S1 qualification in any major (1, 2, 4, 7) & specially D3/S1 in Mechanical Engineering (2).
- He/She possesses strong initiatives responsives, pond analytical probers, solving and communication skills.
- Willing to be placed in all over Indonesia Provinces
Please send application letter and CV along with 4 x 6 size photograph, and write down the position code on the top left corner of the onvelope or as email subject within 2 weeks after this advertisement date to:
PO BOX 2896 JKP 10028 or Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org --- Update : Monday, September 8, 2014