The school offers a unique Career Management Program designed to prepare future leaders for the education sector and provides career opportunities within the Sampoerna Foundation network of schools upon graduation.
To support its operation, we are looking for qualified and experienced individuals to join our team as :
Main Responsibilities :
- Perform first aid for any health problem symptoms that experienced by the students.
- Perform examinations, make tentative diagnoses, and treat students to the nearest hospital when needed.
- Maintain clinic room, sterile instruments, equipment and supplies, and ensure that stock of supplies is maintained.
- Direct and coordinate infection control programs, advising and consulting with specified personnel about necessary precautions.
- Graduated from nursing academy
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high standard of professionalism
- Strong work ethic demonstrated by behavior
- Eager to give the best services to the patient
- Mature and pleasant personality with a strong personal drive