(LNG) production capacities over the past 30 years alone, or with join ventures partners. KBR offers a wide range of services through its Upstream, Downstream, Technology, Services, Government and Infrastructure, and Ventures business segments.
To fulfill the requirements in the recently awarded Projects, the Jakarta Engineering Office seeks talented and experienced Indonesian nationals to fill the following positions
Implement and maintain IT development controls and processes within the current SSRS reporting staff, establish future IT model to support development of KBR custom applications and interfaces, database management, and Eli (Informatics) support requirements. Manage assigned staff, contractors and/or consultants. Establishes and communicates common goals and direction for the team. Ensures system changes are successfully implemented within agreed schedules and costs in compliance with corporate and IT goats and standards and monitored to increase efficiency. Hire, mentor and manage staff. Manage activities between the IT Resource Manager and the IT development staff and third party consultants and contactors, while keeping management informed of progress, benefits, achievements and risks, Provide strategic and technical input on direction for solutions that are consistent with IT strategic direction and processes.
Required education, skills and experience:
- Candidate must have an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration or Engineering with 8+ years experience in Systems Development and / or Applications Support which includes experience in Analysis, Design, Programming, Product Selection, Support and/or Maintenance. MBA is preferred
- Candidate must have 3-5+ years IT Application Development experience, including 3-5+ years systems support experience. Global experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work in matrix team environments, including strong stakeholder interface capability.
- Extensive experience in the full Software Development Life Cycle processes including software design, development and maintenance experience of mission critical application systems, till certification preferred.
- Strong project management skills, PMI certification pretend.
- Strong experience with Oracle and SQL databases and Windows 2003 and 2008 environments.
- Strong analytical skits and the ability to address complex tasks, consistently deliver to project scheduled completion.
- Strong project planning and management skills, including monitoring progress, taking corrective action and reporting results
- Good organizational slots, as welt as excellent written, oral and presentational communication abilities.
- Ability to work independently arid keep management adequately informed
- Knowledge of data processing including a high-end (general) technical knowledge of hardware, software, databases and database technology.
- Prior experience in Engineering, Procurement, and Construction and Public Sector inductees
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Bahasa Indonesia.
- Good Communication Skills. Interpersonal Skills and Team Player.
- Good HSE Awareness and Trustworthy
- Willing to take Overseas Assignment